Thanks, guys. I have a meeting at 1pm-2pm EST, so I can't leave until then.
I am probably going to go to the airport and try to find a flight into MOB, PNS, GPT, MSY.... anywhere.
If not, I'll decide if I feel like driving 9 hours. I knew I should have cancelled this trip.