After watching the Lakers game last night, it was the first time I was able to see Earl Clark play and he didn't dissapoint. He should have been playing more minutes from day one but failed to get any PT.
Which leads me to my opinion on players we should chase for next season and SF is the one spot that we have needed to fix for many years and is also one of the most coveted in the NBA. Earl Clark - SF
- Unrestricted FA. Why not? He has the proper numbers to play in our lineup and would be a great SF for us. When he plays 35-40 mins, he is a double-double guy every night. His price tag would be cheap and he is young too. What better deal could we find in the offseason? If he continues to play well, he will be able to get a larger contract outside of LA and be more willing to leave. Chris Paul
- Why the flip not? He will probably end up staying in LA but why not attempt to lure him back to the Big Easy with a MAX contract and young guns like AD, Rivers, EG, Aminu, Anderson, and Lopez at his disposal. He would make Lopez a better Center from day one. Corey Brewer - SF
- He is another player that just doesn't get enough PT whether it is due to injuries or just not making it into the rotation. He is a 12ppg type of SF if he gets 25-30 mins on the floor. He needs time to get going, he isn't going to come out the gate and drop 20 pts in 10 mins off the bench. He would fit in as a starter, imo. Jarret Jack
- Since we all know the CP3 thing isn't going to happen, probably, we might want to give him another shot and try to snag him from Golden State. I haven't watched him play a bad game this season, most recently, he has dropped 26 and 12 dimes. When we let him go, I was shocked. We need to get him back. Nick Young
- SG - But only because I could see him and Anderson coming off the bench to provide a ridiculous one-two punch off the bench. Those two alone would be good for 25-30 a night, OFF THE BENCH. He will not come cheap but this isn't the time to be saving money. We need to start winning some games and getting this team to the elite status. Al Jefferson - C
- I love this guy. This is a bias pick that I just HOPE we make. I have always been a big fan of his game and how he plays under the basket. He is a 18ppg, 10rpg, 2bpg type of Center that the Hornets need. Yes, he is going to be expensive but it is looking like the Jazz aren't going to resign him and we have the money to so we def should chase him.
Lastly, Devin Harris - PG
. His numbers are decling but that is usually the best time to strike at a good price.
This post was edited on 1/30 at 12:46 pm