Fresh Meat sucks serious ass, but the problem like already discussed is that the last few RWs haven't been great. The last 2-3, not including St. Thomas have been pretty good. I'm Team Marlon/Jordan all the way. I'd also be good if Johnny and his girl came along for the next challenge.
Emily's body is pretty banging. She's just too obsessed with working out which is a turn off.
Cooke is definitely my favorite girl right now and she came late to her season of the Real World.
Now, for the guys, who honestly are the crux of every season of the Challenge...
The 3rd Generation Challenge guys (Wes, Johnny, CT, and Dunbar) only have a few seasons left. They get their checks for showing up as all veterans do, but they're relying on their reputation.
The New Crew are mostly annoying and aren't very likeable. Leroy is obviously awesome, but The rest are just pretty pathetic. Knight sucks CT's dick basically to stay in the game. I actually like Frank. He reminds me a lot of Dan from the original Challenges. Strong, smart, and queer.
The Challenges themselves have gotten weaker and less entertaining. Go back and watch some of the old Team Challenges from the first 10 seasons. The challenges were hard as shite and were time consuming. Obviously, B&M are too afraid to go back and re-use some awesome ideas. Everything has to be "suspended" in the air so the girls can get in their weird as shite UA sports bras and whatever. They spend so much time on making the final challenge hard, while spending little to no time making the team challenges entertaining.
Hopes for the 25th Challenge Season (next season):
1. B&M will let Kenny & Evan free
2. pay for Wes to get back on the Roids. He's just as conniving, but his competitiveness, anger, and muscles are gone
3. bring back Landon
4. Get rid of these trashy as shite girls, looking at you Jemmye and fricking Camila. Gross.
5. Make challenge games better.
6. Not be back in Thailand
7. TJ Lavin and Jonny Moseley Co-Hosting
8. Bring back people from Road Rules (I'm sure fricking Derrick or Abram , who is dating Cara)
9. Format should be: Duel III or Cutthroat II or another Champions vs. Challengers spin