Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker | TigerDroppings.com
Posted by
Message
LeonPhelps
LSU Fan
Member since May 2008
6605 posts

Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker

I wrote some stats last week. I'll go ahead and update them.

Comp: 150
Attempts: 198
Completion %: 75.8%
Yards: 1,884
Yards/Attempt: 9.52
TD's: 20 (record thru first 5 games of season)
INT's: 1
Passer Rating: 136.4
QBR: 92.0

Rushing TD's: 1

Streaks:
- 16 consecutive regular season victories (7 shy of Peyton's own record set in '08-'09 with Colts)
- 15 consecutive regular season victories by 7+ points (1 shy of Bears record set in '41-'42) Streak ended
- 8 consecutive regular season victories by 10+ points (not sure what record is) Streak Ended
- 18 consecutive regular season games with 90+ passer rating (extends record)
- 7 consecutive regular season games with 100+ passer rating (not sure what record is)
- 226 consecutive regular season passes without an interception (record is 335 - Tom Brady) Streak Ended
- 20 touchdowns thrown without an interception to start the season (new record - ended at 20 TD's)

ETA: edited through Week 5 after Broncos defeated Cowboys 51-48
This post was edited on 10/6 at 8:58 pm



John McClane
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Apr 2010
28017 posts
Online

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
You must have a Peyton Manning shrine at home.


BulioBones
George Mason Fan
Southcentral Louisiana State
Member since Feb 2011
357 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
At this point, I may have to start drawing out the plans for one.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
LeonPhelps
LSU Fan
Member since May 2008
6605 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

You must have a Peyton Manning shrine at home.




Don't put it past me.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
TulaneTigerFan
Tulane Fan
Seattle
Member since Sep 2005
35856 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
The Sheriff:

quote:

He's on pace for one of the most dominant seasons in NFL history: 468-of-624 (75.0 percent) for 5,880 yards with 64 touchdowns and no interceptions.




wish i was tebow
Arizona Fan
The Golf Board
Member since Feb 2009
43528 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
what up cooper


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
IIxxBREADxxII
New Orleans Saints Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Dec 2011
3814 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
I wonder who they will lose to in the divisional round?



LeonPhelps
LSU Fan
Member since May 2008
6605 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

quote:
He's on pace for one of the most dominant seasons in NFL history: 468-of-624 (75.0 percent) for 5,880 yards with 64 touchdowns and no interceptions.


I resisted the urge to extrapolate his YTD stats over the entire season. We are only 25% thru the season and the chances that the latter 75% will look identical are small. Also, I remember 2004 when he went on a ridiculous hot streak of 24 touchdowns over 5 games, but it got harder throughout the season. Also, he did not play the last 1.5 games that years (and still threw 49 touchdowns) because their playoff spot was locked up. I have a sneaking suspicion that John Fox will rest Peyton if they start off 14-0 and lock up the #1 seed. I am cheering for the other AFC teams to keep this from happening. Best case scenario is that another AFC team that the Broncos do not play goes 15-1, forcing Peyton to play all 16 games in full.


UFownstSECsince1950
Florida Fan
Member since Dec 2009
29865 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
John Elway is trying to ruin his career

-Verlander


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
TulaneTigerFan
Tulane Fan
Seattle
Member since Sep 2005
35856 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
He'll surely slow down at some point, but it might be a while after looking at their upcoming schedule. They play a bunch of soft pass Ds over the next 5 or 6 weeks


RLDSC FAN
Southern Cal Fan
Rancho Cucamonga, CA
Member since Nov 2008
17167 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

He's on pace for one of the most dominant seasons in NFL history: 468-of-624 (75.0 percent) for 5,880 yards with 64 touchdowns and no interceptions.


wouldn't this be the greatest season ever?


LeonPhelps
LSU Fan
Member since May 2008
6605 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
I think the Chiefs, Colts, and Patriots defenses will be the biggest challenges. Of those, the Patriots are the only ones that really concern me because Belichick is such an incredible coach.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Jones
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Oct 2005
57966 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

Best case scenario is that another AFC team that the Broncos do not play goes 15-1, forcing Peyton to play all 16 games in full.



jesus man


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
LeonPhelps
LSU Fan
Member since May 2008
6605 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

wouldn't this be the greatest season ever?


Only if they win the super bowl. Otherwise, it is all for naught. Interestingly, the three quarterback seasons considered the 3 best all time (Manning in 04, Brady in 07, and Rodgers in 11) did not result in super bowl championships.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
TulaneTigerFan
Tulane Fan
Seattle
Member since Sep 2005
35856 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
Yeah, it would break all of the single season passing records. Total yards, TDs, completion percentage, and QB rating. It would be far and away the GOAT season, but there's no way in hell he's coming anywhere close to those numbers


lsu480
LSU Fan
Downtown Scottsdale
Member since Oct 2007
82377 posts
Online

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

wouldn't this be the greatest season ever?


Nah! Not even top 10!


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
LeonPhelps
LSU Fan
Member since May 2008
6605 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
Injuries have taken down Peyton Manning's super bowl hopes in the past, but so far this year injuries have not hurt them at all. They lost their 1st and 2nd string center in training camp for the year, forced to convert a back up guard to center for the year who had never played center before in his life. They lose their all-pro left tackler for the year. Their two best defenders (Von Miller and Champ Bailer) have yet to see the field, nor has their best tight end from last season (Joel Dreesen), yet they have steam-rolled every team so far.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Tom288
Florida Fan
Member since Apr 2009
18510 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

You must have a Peyton Manning shrine at home.


He had to expand his sports room to accommodate Peyton's fivehead.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
LasVegasBandit
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Sep 2013
1881 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
quote:

I wonder who they will lose to in the divisional round?


+1. And Peyton will be a bitch and sprint to the locker room yet again instead of congratulating Jake Locker.
This post was edited on 9/29 at 10:45 pm


LeonPhelps
LSU Fan
Member since May 2008
6605 posts

re: Peyton Manning 2013 Stats/Streaks Tracker
Haters gonna hate.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Page 1 of 2

Back to top

Follow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram