Started By
re: .

Posted on 8/22/09 at 4:46 pm to
Posted by GeauxBob
Member since Sep 2008
2904 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 4:46 pm to
quote:

Its amazing what good coaching and disciplined play will do for a team. Oh nevermind, I don't want to mess with the conspiracy theory bred by your obsession.

Funny how Saban's teams were highly penalized at every other coaching stop he made. You Bama fans really are that stupid, especially this retard bigpapamac.

Look, Bama and Auburn are notorious for getting beneficial calls on a consistent basis. This is a fact. They get hosed from time to time, but its far and few between, yet teams that play them get hosed all the time.

The fact that Auburn magically beat both LSU and UF on botched replays by the same official who has connections to Auburn is beyond me.
Posted by eshorefan
Daphne, AL
Member since Dec 2007
827 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 4:48 pm to
Yeah...couldn't remember who had it first in OT...

My bad...

Posted by KILLhottytoddy
Member since Dec 2005
5661 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 5:17 pm to
I wanted to run onto the field and kick the referee in the 'nads at the 2000 Bama game. You all know what play I'm talking about.
Posted by lsufball19
Franklin, TN
Member since Sep 2008
64578 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 5:20 pm to
Alabama 1996
Posted by Roaad
White Privilege Broker
Member since Aug 2006
76472 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 5:20 pm to
quote:

Needless to say I punched that mother fricker in the face.
You really mean that you started crying and told your Dad. . .who then GOT punched in the face.
Posted by el tigre
your heart
Member since Sep 2003
49712 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 5:22 pm to
ole miss in 1997, after we beat florida. I watched Stuart Patridge throw for 7000000 yards as we played the corners 15 yards off of their receiver all game. Ole Miss just threw little quick 6 yard hitters all freaking game and we NEVER adjusted. We let a guy from Ole Miss named Stuart arse rape us. That should never open. He should open arse rape Chi Pledges during rush week after slipping them mickeys at Proud Larry's.

Cotton Bowl against Texas when Saban's pride meant we didn't drasticaly commit a safety to help with Roy Williams all game. He was their entire offense, and we still were very slow in committing safety help.
Posted by lsufball19
Franklin, TN
Member since Sep 2008
64578 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 5:33 pm to
quote:

Cotton Bowl against Texas when Saban's pride meant we didn't drasticaly commit a safety to help with Roy Williams all game. He was their entire offense, and we still were very slow in committing safety help.

brady james chasing down roy williams from behind was one of the most amazing tackles i've ever seen from a guy his size even though the game sucked, but weren't we leading 21-14 at half only to lose 35-21?
Posted by Fifthstring
Out There
Member since Jul 2006
664 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 6:04 pm to
quote:

Did I see a statistic from last year that the least penalized team was Alabama, the most penalized was the Alabama opponent?

It was actually from 2007. Last year was not quite this obvious... Below is from secports.com

PENALTIES G No Yds
1.Alabama 13 59 453

OPPONENT PENALTIES G No
1.Alabama 13 99 863

This post was edited on 8/22/09 at 6:05 pm
Posted by edleo13
Houston, TX
Member since Sep 2005
52 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 6:20 pm to
quote:

I was pretty pissed leaving Florida Field 3 years ago when our special teams were abismal and we fumbled on the frickin one-yard line going in for a TD. We gave that game away.

I second that. Thought we had gotten past the let down in Auburn after whipping Tulane and Mississippi State but no such luck.
Posted by GeauxSaintsandTigers
Member since Aug 2009
623 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 6:25 pm to
Idk i was pretty pissed off in 2007 when Lsu got beat by arkansas in triple ot
Posted by crankbait
Member since Feb 2008
11623 posts
Posted on 8/22/09 at 11:57 pm to
(no message)
This post was edited on 8/23/09 at 12:06 am
Posted by ShermanTxTiger
Broussard, La
Member since Oct 2007
10848 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 12:33 am to
quote:

I was pretty pissed when we lined up for a 63 yard fg againt arkansas to lose the game

Bingo... A QB sneak had a better chance of success than that play. Dumbest shite I have ever seen. I am a Les Miles fan BTW
Posted by NEMESIS
Racoon City, Louisiana
Member since Aug 2009
308 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 1:18 am to
No, THIS one by far.

September 17th, 1994 at Jordan-Hare Stadium against 11th ranked Auburn Tigers. LSU was leading the game in the 4th quarter by the score of 23-9. Jamie Howard threw not 1, not 2, but 3 interceptions in the 4th quarter that were returned for touchdowns. He had 6 interceptions in the second half of this game!!!(including the 3 pick-sixes). This game set the stage for a rather poor showing the rest of the season. I STILL get pissed off just thinking about Howard air mailing those pick-6's to lose a game we certainly should have won.
This post was edited on 8/23/09 at 2:25 am
Posted by JacksonLSU
california
Member since Oct 2007
1664 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 4:19 am to
for someone with the name cunning linguist you sound like an ignorant redneck. im sure you've been composed your whole life--or maybe you just have no passion? so which is it, smart guy? ahh let me guess--your an avid lsu fan with lots of passion but you know how to be an adult, right? haha--maybe your just a douche. id rather hang with this guy than your dead soul arse. what a high school reply to an honest thread. regardless if you would do the same
Posted by JacksonLSU
california
Member since Oct 2007
1664 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 4:21 am to
if you compare a bama fan screaming at you while they beat your tigers to a playstation game then we reallllly dont need you as a fan. go watch womens basketball.
Posted by JacksonLSU
california
Member since Oct 2007
1664 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 4:25 am to
dude---just shut up
Posted by Ace Midnight
Between sanity and madness
Member since Dec 2006
89511 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 7:25 am to
quote:

at an LSU game.

I have two categories - Bama related and Florida related.

Posted by Paul_LSU_passion
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Mar 2004
5469 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 7:38 am to
I love people that lie. I mean I really do!

And let me guess, when you got back to your tailgate, you met up with a supermodel and jumped in your Ferrari to cruise back to your mansion in Uptown New Orleans right?

Posted by tigerdup07
Member since Dec 2007
21966 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 7:40 am to
the most pissed off i have ever been occured in 2006 against auburn when they didn't throw the flag for pass interference. i had to take 12 advil in 8 hours to stop the headache. I have been on blood pressure medicine ever since. no shite.

Posted by EastBankTiger
A little west of Hoover Dam
Member since Dec 2003
21318 posts
Posted on 8/23/09 at 7:46 am to
quote:

And let me guess, when you got back to your tailgate, you met up with a supermodel and jumped in your Ferrari to cruise back to your mansion in Uptown New Orleans right?

Nah, that was me, actually.

Seriously, I rarely get pissed off at games or at moronic fans. Therefore, I'd instead use "most disappointed" for my choice, which would be 1999 against Houston. TS was about 3/4 full at the start of the game, damn near empty at the end of it. Sat and watched as a team flat out quit on their coach and sent him packing.
first pageprev pagePage 3 of 5Next pagelast page

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram