Since we have everybody bringing up all the times LSU got screwed, how about we turn things the other way around when LSU lucked its arse off and got something they didn't deserve.
REVISED LIST AFTER RESPONSES
1. Final weekend of 2007 season: The day begins with Les Miles going to Michigan. The day ends with LSU winning the SEC, jumping 5 teams in the polls, and getting a spot in the NC.
2. 1986 NCAA Tournament: Arguably didn't belong in the tournament, but got to play first two games at home. Leads Dale to his second Final Four.
3. Ole Miss 1972: The Day That Time Stood Still
4. Bluegrass Miracle: Wouldn't even have happened if Kentucky doesn't call a stupid time out with 11 seconds on the clock
5. Auburn 2005: LSU wins after Auburn misses 5 field goals
5B. Tennessee 2010: LSU bailed out on the last play of the game because Tennessee had 13 players on the field.
This post was edited on 2/14 at 8:19 am