menu
Posted by
Message
ItsThatDude12
LSU Fan
Giving out Mercy Knees
Member since Apr 2009
9678 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
QUILLE


COMING

HOME!!!!



F


A



P


saintsfan22
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
baton rouge
Member since May 2006
38763 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
Is PJ his JUCO coach?
This post was edited on 5/10 at 9:46 pm


CerealKilla
Member since Jan 2011
6098 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
Lazy But Talented
Nicholls St. Fan
Member since Aug 2011
9045 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
Tigerbait357
LSU Fan
Member since Jun 2011
6229 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
I just looked at his profile on 247, the recruiting gurus had Auburn at 75% chance of landing and LSU at 25%


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
Bunta
Houston Astros Fan
Member since Oct 2007
9645 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


MSG
Longwood Fan
B.R.ruh
Member since Dec 2007
9889 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
frick it.. We both messed up.
This post was edited on 5/10 at 9:50 pm


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
GeauxAggie972
LSU Fan
CDUB71323 lives on in FloMo, Texas
Member since Aug 2009
18257 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
Add this to the OP MSG so everyone can see this beast in action:

HUDL Highlights


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
20
DBeaux225
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Aug 2012
6789 posts
 Online 

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
safetyman
LSU Fan
Member since Jun 2011
6380 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
quote:

Posted by ItsThatDude12 QUILLE
COMING
HOME!!!!

F

A

P


Times 2


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
TD SponsorTD Fan
USA
Member since 2001
Thank you for supporting our sponsors
Advertisement
LSUTil_iDie
Kansas Fan
Lawrenceville, GA
Member since Jan 2012
5322 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
Where is memphs at with the "Quille is coming home" meme?


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
tigerbru17
USA Fan
Billy in 4C
Member since Jan 2009
8519 posts
 Online 

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
Yesssssss!!!!


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
DownTheBayouBengal
LSU Fan
Terrebonne Parish
Member since Apr 2013
107 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
I am new to RB. Is this an acceptable time to say Boom?


bryankroy
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Dec 2011
335 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


GeauxAggie972
LSU Fan
CDUB71323 lives on in FloMo, Texas
Member since Aug 2009
18257 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
quote:

Is this an acceptable time to say Boom?


It is very acceptable to say BBBBBBBBBOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!! right now


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
whodidthat
LSU Fan
Member since Aug 2011
5514 posts

Dodd
Duke Fan
Member since Oct 2003
19751 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
It's a boom if he makes the grades, but I would assume its looking good if LSU extended the offer


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
HMTVBrian2
Northwestern St. Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Sep 2011
4991 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
D'haquille Williams was the best player in the state his senior year of high school. Absolutely fantastic, one of the best high school receivers I've ever seen.

This is a one year thing, but oh my goodness he's going to tear it up for a year. So friggin good.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
DBeaux225
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Aug 2012
6789 posts
 Online 

re: D'haquille Williams commits!
quote:

I am new to RB. Is this an acceptable time to say Boom?


Image: http://www.pressjunky.net/wp-content/uploads/2012/09/boom-gif.gif


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
CerealKilla
Member since Jan 2011
6098 posts

re: D'haquille Williams commits!


Jump to page
Page 1 2 3 4 5 ... 12
Jump to page
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 12next pagelast page

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram