1. Playoff teams increased to 6-8(league vote on which number)
8 is ridiculous.
Against 6 also if that means 1 week playoffs.
2. Addition of a G,F,UTIL and IR Spot. You'd start 8 players and have 4 on your bench
I would like the 1 utility spot and maybe the IR spot. Not a fan of adding the other positions.
3. Regular Season reduced to 16 weeks(18 weeks is too much imo, and no one wants to play on the final week of the reg seasson when things get wacky)
Definitely okay with this.
4. 1 extra point for every 3 point FG made(balances out the guards vs bigs a bit)
Whats the point in this? This is just adding something just to add something.
5. If you go over the start limit: you'll get docked points proportionally to how many you went over.
I honestly don't like the start limit to begin with. The league is more active with adding and dropping without the limit. It also offsets users who have LeBron on their roster.