imo everything that has happened so far should be left alone. too many things would have to be looked into. peoples intentions would have to try and be sorted out in multiple matchups to actually change anything which is impossible to do.
for the rest of the season though I would say that people better make sure to not go over the 28 starts or they won't count. it was noted at the start of this league that 28 was going to be the cap so everyone was made aware of this. now that we know espn's settings are retarded we can adjust accordingly
Konichiwa bitches. Moving forward, if you have more than 28 starts after your match up concludes, you will automatically forfeit your win. If you are like Fear, you will not have to worry about forfeiting anything as even 40 starts will not save you.
I really wasn't aware we had to control the 28 ourselves
How can we trust someone who doesn't set their lineup every week?
Idea: This week determines who leads us next season
I'm open for change
1. Playoff teams increased to 6-8(league vote on which number) - I'm good with 6 but we'd have to end on week 16 to keep the 2 week/playoff match up going
2. Addition of a G,F,UTIL and IR Spot. You'd start 8 players and have 4 on your bench - We talked about that one year but most liked the 5 spots. The IR spot should be included, the others will have to be voted on. Obviously, max starts will need to be voted on if we move to this many spots. I'm ok either way, though I do think 8 may be excessive.
3. Regular Season reduced to 16 weeks(18 weeks is too much imo, and no one wants to play on the final week of the reg seasson when things get wacky) - With 4 playoff teams this year, it shouldn't an issue. Championship will end 1-1/2 weeks before the regular season concludes.
4. 1 extra point for every 3 point FG made(balances out the guards vs bigs a bit) - I'm good with this
5. If you go over the start limit: you'll get docked points proportionally to how many you went over. - I'm good with this