Posted byMessage
TBoy
LSU Fan
Lafayette
Member since Dec 2007
2528 posts

re: Termite prevention question


If you open any walls or if your house is pier and beam, you can spray the exposed wood (like the entire underside of your house) with Timbor to make the wood poisonous to termites and beetles. Timbor is not a poison, it is a form of boric acid which you can probably eat if you wanted to. It soaks into the wood real well and is effective as long as the wood doesn't get wet again. you can put it on yourself. You can also buy termite poisons and spray between the spraying done by the termite company, mixing and spraying yourself.





Back to top



Back to top