you've posted this multiple times. why do you think either of those two are in the running?
1. NFL guys, the last 2 hog hires from NFL successful and O'Brien also.
2. Have connections into Florida
3. Are very driven and very aware of what it's like for expectations.
4. Chudzinski and Schotty are 44 or younger.
5. Nobody has mentioned them and that's how Long plays.
6. Both like to throw but use run effective.
7. You want recruits believing they will get a real shot to be prepped for NFL in today's climate.
8. Chudzinski probably getting fired because of Rivera. Schotty wants a NFL HC gig but he needs to show he can run a team.
This post was edited on 11/23 at 3:30 pm