re: .

Posted on 3/7/17 at 8:36 pm to
Posted by jdd48
Baton Rouge
Member since Jan 2012
22086 posts
Posted on 3/7/17 at 8:36 pm to
quote:

I expect some here will experience discomfort when the CrowdStrike guys testify.

I wouldn't get too excited just yet. Crowdstrike's report has come under extreme scrutiny for being flimsy at best. Their founder has in the past been criticized for flawed and alarmist research.

LINK

Crowdstrike also has some funding partners of notable interest. They include a company named Warburg Pincus, whose President is none other than Tim Geithner. Yup - the former Secretary of the Treasury under Obama. Another major Crowdstrike funder is Google Capital. Google openly and strongly supported Clinton's campaign in 2016.
This post was edited on 3/7/17 at 8:43 pm
Posted by Decatur
Member since Mar 2007
28719 posts
Posted on 3/7/17 at 8:57 pm to
I'm sensing some discomfort already. ;)
Posted by AU_Right
Member since Oct 2016
3048 posts
Posted on 3/7/17 at 9:23 pm to
quote:

I'm sensing some discomfort already. ;)

Maybe this will help
Posted by WeeWee
Member since Aug 2012
40135 posts
Posted on 3/7/17 at 10:13 pm to
quote:

The House Intelligence Committee has set a date for its first hearing on Russian meddling in the 2016 election, panel leadership announced Tuesday.

The panel's first public hearing on "Russian Active Measures," set for a week from Monday, will seek testimony from a number of high-profile officials, including FBI Director James Comey, NSA Director Mike Roger and Sally Yates, the former acting attorney general, who notified the White House about concerns over former National Security Adviser Michael Flynn's conversations with Russia's ambassador.

There is only one thing that would keep me from CSPAN on that day.

This post was edited on 3/7/17 at 10:16 pm
Posted by League Champs
Bayou Self
Member since Oct 2012
10340 posts
Posted on 3/7/17 at 11:45 pm to
quote:

I imagine they provided disk images and logs but I'll guess we'll have to see.

Looking forward to the testimony.

I'll be anxious for them to say, now that they know UMBRAGE exists, they have no way in hell of knowing who hacked the DNC
first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram