quote:I would shoot mud water from my arse before I ever made it to my stand
Nothing like a hop cup of joe in the morning followed by a good cold pinch of snuff and hitting the woods!
Is comminity stronger than maxwell?
99% of coffee drinkers in louisiana drink community. The other 1% are probably transplants from somewhere else