No pics, but....
1. 1992 Chevy Camero (used). Woo!! Was living it up big time oldschool redneck style in HS. Pair of 15" subs in the back, amps, eq, etc. Ragged the SOB out like a champ, wrecked it about 4 times, busted oilpans trying to "get air", blew up the engine, had it get stolen and the police fricking recovered the bastard with the guy that stole it sitting in it. Put that SOB through more hell than any car should ever go through before finally totalling it.
2. 1997 Nissan 240SX. Fun lil sporty car in college at AU. Wrecked it a couple of times, but nothing major.
3. 2004 Audi A4. No wrecks, nothing special to report.
4. 2006 Audi A4 Cabriolet.
5. Chevy Blazer. Forgot the year, only had it for about 6 months.
6. 2009 Mercedes CLK. Current car. No wrecks. Car is still happy and will keep for another year or so, then maybe go back to an Audi. Audi's are my fav I have decided.
This post was edited on 5/7 at 12:56 pm