Started By
re: .

Posted on 12/26/23 at 7:58 pm to
Posted by highup7
Alex City, Al.
Member since Jan 2005
1832 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 7:58 pm to
Call up the owner of the Baton Rouge McDonalds franchise. He will look into your claims and will do something immediately if he finds that the employees are violating the companies policy. I worked for him at McDonalds years ago and he is a fair man. You will actually do the BR McDonald's a favor by reporting this. The owner doesn't tolerate that kind of behavior. I hate getting old because I can't think of the owners name. Most McDonalds has his name posted on their doors. Besides his name they also give a number to call as well as a website. You need to nip this crap in the bud.
Posted by HeadSlash
TEAM LIVE BADASS - St. GEORGE
Member since Aug 2006
49752 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 8:10 pm to
Enjoy your white boy combo
Posted by Geaux1
BR
Member since Oct 2008
1806 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 8:13 pm to
quote:

hate getting old because I can't think of the owners name

Valuzzo?
Posted by bafflejoe
Member since Feb 2023
72 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 8:23 pm to
#1 Fanta Orange and #1 Fanta Grape sales account in the country!
Posted by highup7
Alex City, Al.
Member since Jan 2005
1832 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 8:33 pm to
I didn't know that he sold his shares. He would always look to see if a policy in his store was violated. One thing that I can definitely saw about the stores that he ran they were definitely clean freaks. I no longer eat fast food and if I do, it's always chic-fil-a. I'm not going to lie but I really enjoy their sandwiches. I don't like their waffle fries. I just get a coke and the original sandwich.
Posted by dukke v
PLUTO
Member since Jul 2006
203198 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 8:38 pm to
I only go to 2 places.. chick fil a in Denham or jack in the box in Walker. Both have great service and the food is good enough for me to pay the price. But this only happens like 4 times a year.
Posted by bkhrph
Lake Charles
Member since May 2022
171 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 10:26 pm to
The ones I’ve gone to lately in SWLA and CENLA(I travel some with my work)only intermittently have anyone even taking orders and working a register. The only consistent way I get service is by ordering and paying on the app at least a few minutes before I get there, if I can. They shout my first name and throw it on the counter pretty quick.
Posted by Lickitty Split
Inside
Member since Apr 2017
3911 posts
Posted on 12/26/23 at 11:00 pm to
It is actually 21 but so many people have made comments that I’m not going to edit. Leave it to the OT to get rerailed by that in the thread.
Posted by Hondo Blacksheep
Member since Jul 2022
1461 posts
Posted on 12/27/23 at 9:23 am to
Ah, makes sense. Have a good one.
first pageprev pagePage 4 of 4Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram