1. Kansas City Chiefs: Geno Smith, QB, West Virginia -- They have to get one somewhere. Why not here?
2. Jacksonville Jaguars: Barkevious Mingo, DE, LSU -- He has the speed they need off the edge.
3. Oakland Raiders: Bjoern Werner, DE, Florida State -- They have to amp up the pass rush.
4. Philadelphia Eagles: Luke Joeckel, OT, Texas A&M -- They will get Jason Peters back, but this kid is too good to pass up.
5. Detroit Lions: Damontre Moore, DE, Texas A&M -- The Aggies go back-to-back here. He would fill a major need to help liven up the pass rush.
6. Cleveland Browns: Jarvis Jones, OLB, Georgia -- There are medical issues, but the kid has explosive speed off the edge.
7. Arizona Cardinals: Chance Warmack, G, Alabama -- They need to run the ball better. And with Levi Brown coming back to play left tackle, they could opt for, possibly, the best player in the draft.
8. Buffalo Bills: Cordarrelle Patterson, WR, Tennessee -- This is a big-play league, and they lack anything other than Stevie Johnson on the outside.
9. New York Jets: Star Lotulelei, DT, Utah -- Mike DeVito is a free agent, and Sione Pouha is getting up in the years.
10. Tennessee Titans: Dee Milliner, CB, Alabama -- You can never have enough corners in a division with Andrew Luck.
11. San Diego Chargers: Eric Fisher, OT, Central Michigan -- He is moving up on a lot of boards and would fill a major need.
12. Miami Dolphins: Keenan Allen, WR, California -- They have to get weapons for Ryan Tannehill.
13. Tampa Bay Buccaneers: Xavier Rhodes, CB, Florida State -- He might be the most gifted of all corners in this draft.
14. Carolina Panthers: Sharrif Floyd, DT, Florida -- I love this kid, and they need a big body inside.
15. New Orleans Saints: Ezekiel Ansah, DE, BYU -- He is raw but talented. They need a lot of defensive help.
----outta whack having Dion Jordan at #30, prolly the lowest I've seen him anywhere