Bama
Florida
Auburn
Tennessee
Georgia
MSU
Ole Miss
Kentucky

The rest are a toss up. I think we are better than Vandy, but we don't play them.
Posted by sweetwaterbilly
Member since Mar 2017
19351 posts
Posted on 9/25/17 at 1:46 pm to
quote:

A little better: Florida and Auburn

We'll find out soon enough, but I honestly do not believe Florida or Auburn is better than LSU. But of course LSU decides to shite the bed the year that the SEC is waaay down
Posted by Midtiger farm
Member since Nov 2014
5004 posts
Posted on 9/25/17 at 1:47 pm to
I'm guessing a lot of people in this thread haven't seen Tennessee,Ole Miss, and Florida play
The answer is bama Uga, state, and Auburn
Posted by liquid rabbit
Boxtard BPB®© emeritus
Member since Mar 2006
60257 posts
Posted on 9/25/17 at 1:48 pm to
quote:

I don't see how we beat A&M

Chavis.
Posted by jpcajun
Member since Nov 2010
1201 posts
Posted on 9/25/17 at 2:02 pm to
er-body!
Posted by Hamma1122
Member since Sep 2016
19815 posts
Posted on 9/25/17 at 2:06 pm to
Cmon man
Posted by Datbayoubengal
Port City
Member since Sep 2009
26625 posts
Posted on 9/25/17 at 2:27 pm to
If you're talking who we still have to play;

Bama
Auburn

Those are the only two clearly better, but when you get down to matchups and time of the year, it gets worse

We at UF on the road and likely with Etling still starting. Honestly, had this been a home game I'd likely have LSU winning by 3, but I just don't see it on the road. Home team wins because of home field advantage.

Right after a depressing loss to Auburn at home, we play Ole Miss on the road. Fitzgerald is a half arse passer and he lit us up, Dungey for Syracuse is decent, but he's not a future NFL star nor does he have the receivers, yet he threw for 300 yards. Patterson with those NFL WRs are going to kill us. LSU will need 40+ to win this game. People seem to forget what Chad Kelly did to an Alabama defense two years in a row. Patterson and his corps has that same talent and will definitely score a lot on us. I don't see LSU beating them with the way we've played on offense and the fact that O and Canada might ride Etling the entire year in a basic offense because they are scared shitless of turnovers.

We play Arkansas right after Bama, and Bama will bludgeon us when we go on the road against them. Outside of last year, Arkansas either played us real close or beat the shite out of us with Bret at the helm. I expect that you be a close game

Right after that we go on the road vs Tennessee. I've noticed that Tennessee plays a lot tougher on the back half of their schedule every year. Some might say it's because they play weaker teams, but that's not the whole truth. Tennessee on the road scares me as much as Arkansas right after Bama.

LSU could realistically go 7-5 and 6-6 seems likely too because I have no faith in man in charge to say frick it, and play Brennan in a wide open offense. LSU's schedule is brutal in the way it is set up as well. I'll go with 8-4 though because I think we at least win 50% of these games.
This post was edited on 9/25/17 at 4:13 pm
Posted by easy money
Member since Feb 2005
14420 posts
Posted on 9/25/17 at 2:30 pm to
Bama
Georgia
Auburn
Tennessee
Florida
Miss St

first pageprev pagePage 2 of 2Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram