They sure as hell don't go to the games. They never fill up that little JUCO stadium of theirs.
1. TCU sold out all of its home games last year and this was months before the season started. Some people may not have gone to the actual games but then again a lot stayed in the concourse area because of weather and the nice food and beverage amenities.
2. TCU has also seen its attendance rise each year save the year they were remodeling the stadium and there was limited seating available.
3. TCU actually has one of the best per capita attendance ratings in the country based on its enrollment size. TCU only has about 9,500 students. For LSU to match what TCU does, LSU would need to fill a 136,300 seat stadium which they cannot do.
4. TCU doesn't feed largely off the public trough to fund its school. Where would LSU be without the public funding?
5. The new TCU stadium is one of the nicest in the country. Calling it a JUCO stadium is one of ignorance and a lack of knowledge.
This post was edited on 1/20 at 7:11 pm