Its so sad, beyond shameful, that so many just cant see...
1. Look at the Bama game box score from this yr. DO IT!! We dominated that team. The loss was not on Les, it was on Chavis, or Tyrann actually if u think bout Mills' error. Bama scored 14 points in the last 2 min of each half (7 in each, when Chavis called the prevent). Most offensive yards put on a Saban team since '07, (LSU then as well), this includes Sumlin this yr, Meyer w/ Tebow, Cam, etc. And that was when Saban did not even have his cherry picked players in yet (it was Shula's guys), so actually, this was the best offensive showing by any team on a Saban Bama D in history thus far. Even with the onsides kick fail and fake field goal fail distorting the stats (even attempting this got the players jacked, not as much a failure as one might think). 30% less NFL talent to begin with and what? 9 starters lost to injury/kicked off team (Tyrann)? And we were down 14 points early in the game. If that dont tell u wussup, nothing will.
2. If we would have won the NC last yr 2011(big if, yes) Les would have won 3 straight vs Saban. 3 straight!! Les had him on the ropes like no one ever has before. Saban HAD
to win that game. No other coach in the country can or has done this to him. And lets face it, satan is probly the best all time coach with the largest, deepest repertoire of NFL talent ever assembled in one program in history, they also happen to be the best developed, NFL ready playaz as well.
3. Les is actually the greatest verbal motivator in the history of the game. I cannot find a coach now or in the past who can give a pregame or halftime speech better than he. Only going by the videos and audio available, but just sayin. I'm kind of a connoisseur of these things. Telling u, Saban is envious of Miles in this regard. Gameday verbal motivational speech delivery is 30% or more in the college game, just my opinion (psychology is everything, morale is everything in battle). Especially for a physical team, especially for a defense. And people only give cred to Chavis for our incredible d. I presonally think Miles' pregame pump up from the GT game was th greatest in history (cant find it anymore on the int, someone please let me know if u have it!) Hell, check out Schembechler's famous epic "Tha Team" speech (youtube), widely regarded as the best all time lockeroom hollering on video, Les learned from the best and prob witnessed that incredible magic in person. Miles knows how to use his verbal skills to build confidence in young men and he knows how to get them jacked! Its like second nature to him. He could easily have a second career as an actor or pro wrestler. I heard Stallone n Arnold asked him to be a part of The Expendables but Les declined (just couldnt fit it into his busy sched). Miles also leads all current NFL and college coaches in Testosterone PPB according to his recent bloodwork.
4. Miles has LOCKED UP the state of LA, something Saban never even truly did (to be fair he didnt have enuff time tho). Go look at how many LA players Saban offers every year. He offers the top 15 EVERY YEAR. We lose one of these players bout every other year. this yr, Miles got EVERY ONE OF EM!! Lost not one! Yet Saban offered each one. Miles was a very successful salesman before geauxing into coaching (a long haul trucking contract salesman). A Jedi in the living room. Parents love him, so do players, obviously. Dude even got a top qb from Los Angeles this yr who could have gone literally anywhere.
5. Miles has a culture of 2nd half teams, unlike Saban's 1st half teams he fielded at LSU. Kind of like the Saints under Haslett vs under Payton. Of Miles 85 wins, 1/4 of those are 4th quarter comebacks. This is way better than the reverse and usually teams/programs are either one or the other.
6. We have built it Fournette will come. Louisiana's 2014 products will be the best this decade.
7. Miles is Bo Schembechler's apprentice and greatest product. Bo was a top 10 college coach of all time, Hall of famer.
8. Skip Bertman chose Miles for our coach. Nuff said. People who want Miles gone think they know coaching more than Skip (5 rings in 10 yrs). This is a fact, they think they know better! 1st rule of criticism, learn it!
9. Mettenburger will train angry all offseason. He will straight crow hop the SEC next yr. He has the biggest NFL upside of any current SEC qb. NFL scouts be droolin. Arm like a major league pitcher. This was only his 1st yr, JC dont count.
10. We r deep as shite and have been stacking talent for a good while. But many think we have as much as FLA or BAMA, which we do not. Got bout a lil more than AU/So Car has right now. (not incl this yrs class) We have less NFL talent than GA does right now as well.
11. We have the top DC in the country, and he absolutely LOVES Coach Miles and wants to retire working for him.
12. Miles loves LSU so much that he turned down his dream job for us, TWICE!
13. Miles has shown he can adjust and adapt. He has proved his detractors wrong time and time again (and they r still mega-butthurt from it).
14. Miles is the most entertaining head coach of all time. What the hell do u watch football for anyway!?
15. All these players leaving early is a hallmark of an uber-successful program in the modern era. This is exactly what top 4 stars and all 5 stars want to see. We are a freekin conveyor belt to the NFL. We will have 3 1st rounder this yr, possibly 4 w/ Reid (all juniors). depends on the combine but we lookin good for this if u read the scout's stuff.
I could geaux on, trust me, there is more...
p.s. notice how I used the word "Miles" in just bout every item... GEAUX MuthaF'in Tigullz !!!!!!!!