If you don't know what Creeper World is it is a RTSG where your goal is to fight back this perpetually advancing water source, which is the creep to escape an alien planet. The way it works is you have to set up a power grid over the landscape to deliver power and ammo to turrets that you use to fight back the creep. It gets difficult when terrain that stacks up creep and limits spread of your power grid gets in the way.
I recommend giving it a shot.
Here's the site for the game: LINK
You can play intro missions to learn how to play, then the real test comes.
On Kongregate, there is a new Creeper World that comes out every day: LINK
I suggest you attempt that only after you have beaten the official site's introductory missions. *Hints*
- Spread out your power supply nodes. You want the map coated in green
- Have small bit of attack and a decent amount power supply early, but not too much
- It's harder to attack up than down over the terrain
- One blaster can keep a creeper spawner in check
- Reactors provide extra power during mid game and should be place in stable parts of your base