Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL - Page 8 - TigerDroppings.com

Posted byMessage
fightingtiger2335
Southeastern LA Fan
heh?
Member since Aug 2007
57610 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


Gravy raped again





Back to top
  Replies (0)
tehchampion140
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Bow to the Brow
Member since Sep 2010
17248 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


Cole is just embarrassing Vasquez.





Back to top
Retro
LSU Fan
with the homies
Member since Jun 2012
2282 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


Swish





Back to top
fightingtiger2335
Southeastern LA Fan
heh?
Member since Aug 2007
57610 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


Ya. And no one to help





Back to top
c on z
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge, La.
Member since Mar 2009
64528 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


Let's wait for next season guys.





Back to top
  Replies (0)
Retro
LSU Fan
with the homies
Member since Jun 2012
2282 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


That's the dagger





Back to top
touchdownjeebus
LSU Fan
Member since Sep 2010
3145 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


The heat gonna get fries...





Back to top
Elleshoe
Southeastern LA Fan
Founder of the Boxtard Nation
Member since Jun 2004
121663 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


the heat's uniforms blow balls.





Back to top
hendersonshands
USA Fan
Univ. of Louisiana Ragin Cajuns
Member since Oct 2007
118866 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


Obvious pandering to Cubans.





Back to top
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
51457 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


has anything new come out in regards to eg's timeline or is it still the same cryptic speak we've been getting since the beginning of last year?





Back to top
Fun Bunch
New Orleans Saints Fan
New Orleans
Member since May 2008
24980 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


His quad is at 65% or something. End of the month, allegedly.





Back to top
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
51457 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


quote:

His quad is at 65% or something. End of the month, allegedly.
so it took a year and a half to get to 65% but the other 35% will come within the next few weeks? yeah not holding my breath



This post was edited on 12/8 at 9:23 pm


Back to top
hendersonshands
USA Fan
Univ. of Louisiana Ragin Cajuns
Member since Oct 2007
118866 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


Math is hard





Back to top
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
51457 posts

re: Hornets 90 @ Heat 106 - FINAL


quote:

Math is hard
what you talking about?






Back to top
  Replies (0)


Back to top