Posted by
Message
Chazreinhold
Utah St. Fan
Utah
Member since Oct 2020
4063 posts

Doc makes room go SILENT with testimony on China's gain-of-function research

quote:

They were doing synthetic biology on a cloning vector of the Nipah Virus which is 60% lethal.

And Fauci will claim ignorance to this as well.
Not one F'ing Country are holding The CCP accountable for this shite.
Rumble


Fun Bunch
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
New Orleans
Member since May 2008
93705 posts

I honestly believe that the biggest threat to the world may be nations like China experimenting on viruses.

We just got a "small" taste of it and there are far far far worse viruses than Covid.


bayoudude
LSU Fan
Houma
Member since Dec 2007
23255 posts

Make no mistake China would love to release a virus that wiped out most of the round eyes. Bio warfare is the future and it’s terrifying


Lynxrufus2012
Kentucky Fan
Member since Mar 2020
8337 posts

Right on the path of the 900 million population goal.


CoachChappy
LSU Fan
Member since May 2013
30784 posts
 Online 

I really believe they will create viruses that can attack only people with certain genetic sequences. Genetic sequencing and virology = future of biowarfare.

Example: only people who have the genetic sequence of subsaharan African or Northern European. Green eyed people etc.


And Fauci is finding our future demise. frick Fauci
This post was edited on 8/4 at 12:18 pm


Mid Iowa Tiger
Iowa State Fan
Undisclosed Secure Location
Member since Feb 2008
14260 posts

quote:

I really believe they will create viruses that can attack only pistols with certain genetic sequences. Genetic sequencing and virology = future of biowarfare.

Example: only people who have the genetic sequence of subsaharan African or Northern European. Green eyed people etc.


All things Hitler would have loved to get his hands on. Now, most of our politicians are in bed with the Chinese no matter which party.

We need to end China and the CCP for humanity's sake.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
271
The Maj
Alabama Fan
Member since Sep 2016
23010 posts

quote:

world may be nations


Any nation doing this kind of stuff is a threat to the world...


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
210
Oates Mustache
US Space Force Fan
Member since Oct 2011
19157 posts
 Online 

This is what will end us all. Biowarfare is the scariest thing, so far beyond nukes and boots on the ground. Even if the release is accidental. They know now how the world reacts with the release of covid.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
130
Zarkinletch416
Tennessee Fan
Deep in the Heart of Texas
Member since Jan 2020
5644 posts

OMG, Nipah virus is 60% lethal. Covid is 1%. Some terrifying stuff right there. Unfortunately, the ChiComs own our politicians, including Joe Biden. There is a day of reckoning coming to America. You Biden supporters put this evil man in power, and now his ChiCom pals are on the verge of releasing a deadly virus that will kill you and your family. The irony? Your tax dollars is paying for this gain-of-function research in that ChiCom Wuhan lab. Thanks to your pal Antnony Fauci.

We knew the moment that corrupt imbecile Joe Biden was illegally installed as our President, we would all regret that day. Follow the money. Follow the evidence on Hunter Biden's Laptop.

Elections have consequences. Stolen elections have catastrophic consequences.

FJB
This post was edited on 8/5 at 5:18 pm


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
380
wickowick
LSU Fan
Head of Island
Member since Dec 2006
44897 posts

Covid was just a shot across the bow of the world to us know they are ready to play ball


TD SponsorTD Fan
USA
Member since 2001
Thank you for supporting our sponsors
Advertisement
thejudge
USA Fan
Westlake, LA
Member since Sep 2009
12814 posts
 Online 

quote:

Make no mistake China would love to release a virus that wiped out most of the round eyes. Bio warfare is the future and it’s terrifying


Kills and leaves infrastructure behind


JackieTreehorn
Atlanta Braves Fan
Malibu
Member since Sep 2013
21972 posts
 Online 

Yep Covid was a planned dry run. 75 years ago real men would have nuked them off the planet for this.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
260
BigMob
Georgia Fan
Georgia
Member since Oct 2021
3911 posts
 Online 

quote:

Covid was just a shot across the bow of the world to us know they are ready to play ball


circa March 2024. Stay tuned
This post was edited on 8/4 at 10:23 am


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
80
Vacherie Saint
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Aug 2015
34165 posts

Fauci simply changed the definition of GOF..... and "Vaccine"... and "Recession"... and "woman".


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
170
DoubleDown
Atlanta Braves Fan
New Orleans, Louisiana
Member since Oct 2008
12204 posts

I hate China (and have for a long time), however, global research entities like the one Dr. Fauci was in contact with and oversaw knew exactly what they were doing. They track their money very seriously and to claim this much ignorance as he has for the last 2 years tells me either he's (A) lying or (B) woefully ignorant and should not hold his position.

So when they tell me I should do something like inject myself with some stuff and do the same for my kids, I giggle. Until that weeee lil man comes to my door and MAKES ME, bitch, kick rocks.


CDawson
Louisiana
Member since Dec 2017
14146 posts

quote:

the biggest threat to the world may be nations like China experimenting on viruses.


And it's not just China. This warfare is absolutely the biggest threat. Far bigger than even White Supremacy.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
120
Auburn1968
Auburn Fan
NYC
Member since Mar 2019
12341 posts

That's truly scary.

Not so long ago gene splicing required a massive lab with large teams of advanced researchers. Now it needs only a desk sized unit run by a grad student.

Fauci and his type fooling around with GOF could kill us all.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
60
LSUGrrrl
LSU Fan
Frisco, TX
Member since Jul 2007
21938 posts

quote:

honestly believe that the biggest threat to the world may be nations like China experimenting on viruses.


With US financing it.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
110
OMLandshark
Ole Miss Fan
Member since Apr 2009
105979 posts
 Online 

Yeah, the thing is Fauci's horrific legacy may only be getting started. He could be the unintentional orchestrator and incompetent architect of the apocalypse.

That lab in Wuhan scares me much more than nuclear war. At least with nukes there is a chain of commands and there are many people that would refuse to orchestrate the apocalypse since they're going to die regardless. With a virus all it takes is one incompetent lab assistant or a single psychopath who gets the genome of genocidal virus and 3D print it, and then it's the apocalypse.

Now he says they're fricking around with a virus that has a 60% mortality rate. Let's cut that by half and say an avian flu with the mortality rate of 30% and the same transmission rate of Covid escapes that lab. Are you going to work if you know there's a 30% chance you'll die? No, so what does that mean? The electric grid shuts down. So the 70% that survive the virus will largely starve to death.

A mortality rate of 30% and 60% is relatively meaningless in the grand scheme of things, since I think both outcomes would take humanity from 8 billion people to less than 800 million within the course of a decade. It would take us a thousand years to recover from such a scenario and our descendants will for centuries have no idea how the ancient devices we're using now works.

Fauci among many other things is to be despised for this. He may be the single most destructive human the world has ever seen if one of his viruses he's sponsored over there leaks and has a catastrophic mortality rate. Compare Mr. "I am the Science" to the humility and horror of Oppenheimer, who clearly knew what he did and went to his grave a defeated man.



Chazreinhold
Utah St. Fan
Utah
Member since Oct 2020
4063 posts



Replies (0)
Replies (0)
20
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 4next pagelast page

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram