Posted by
Message
rocket31
Toledo Fan
Member since Jan 2008
33478 posts

•Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
LINK

Notre Dame -3
@ Miami

Georgia -2½
@ Auburn

TCU
@ Oklahoma -7
This post was edited on 11/7 at 8:11 pm


TheOcean
Florida State Fan
#honeyfriedchicken
Member since Aug 2004
39118 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
Digging Miami at home with points


wildtigercat93
LSU Fan
Member since Jul 2011
80482 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
Really like TCU +7

Also feel like Georgia will pull out a tight one

And Miami is a fraud but I'm curious to see if they can get a good crowd in that stadium for that game


Carson123987
Texas Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
58461 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
ND and TCU will almost surely be plays

That UGA-Aub line is spooky.

Penn St -30 may be in play

Lots of public dogs this week. should be interesting.

I think Iowa St bounces back nicely


Winston Cup
Money$zn Fan
Member since May 2016
20574 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
early eyes. will see how i feel about bigger games at a later date

stanford +7 vs wash
sou car -7 vs fla
duke -2 @ army
west va +1.5 @ k st
tex am -18.5 new mex
akron +5 mia oh


Bunk Moreland
Michigan Fan
Detroit, MI.
Member since Dec 2010
21441 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
OSU/MSU line seems outrageous to me.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
rocket31
Toledo Fan
Member since Jan 2008
33478 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
quote:

Miami is a fraud


seems that way to me, similar to how we heard all week about the greatness of the NC State d-line

Miamis opponents offensive ranks by S&P:

Bethune Cookman - FCS
Toledo - 13th (Mac Team, also scored 30)
Duke - 110th
FSU - 102nd
Georgia Tech - 50th
Syracuse - 69th
North Carolina - 103rd
Va Tech - 83rd

Best P5 offensive team is GT at 50th (nontraditional offense). Then Syracuse at 69th

ND is 6th
This post was edited on 11/6 at 11:07 am


Hawgnsincebirth55
Arkansas Fan
Gods country
Member since Sep 2016
5996 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
quote:

Georgia -2½
@ Auburn
georgia easy money
This post was edited on 11/6 at 11:04 am


TH03
Iowa State Fan
Dallas
Member since Dec 2008
136309 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
TCU +7 for sure. I think they win straight up.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
castorinho
Oklahoma Fan
13623 posts
Member since Nov 2010
51422 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
Last 4 OU TCU games

52-46
30-29
37-33
20-17


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
Hawgnsincebirth55
Arkansas Fan
Gods country
Member since Sep 2016
5996 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
quote:

Miami is a fraud
i kinda feel tue same way but outside of Georgia idk what kind of schedule the Irish have played. Is there offense legit or have they been going against cupcake teams. I honestly don't know


Hawgnsincebirth55
Arkansas Fan
Gods country
Member since Sep 2016
5996 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
quote:

sou car -7
where do I go to place my bets


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
TH03
Iowa State Fan
Dallas
Member since Dec 2008
136309 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
quote:


I think Iowa St bounces back nicely


Keep an eye on the weather. Early forecast is high of 40 and 40% chance of rain. Chance of rain was 60% 2 days ago so it's dropping so far. It will be in the 30s at kick though. 11AM
This post was edited on 11/6 at 11:13 am


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
rocket31
Toledo Fan
Member since Jan 2008
33478 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
quote:

Is there offense legit or have they been going against cupcake teams. I honestly don't know


S&P Defensive Opponents Ranks:

8th Georgia
9th MSU
37th Boston College
42nd Wake Forest


Miami is 27th, close to BC/Wake then Georgia/MSU


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
GoldenBoy
Georgia Fan
Winning!
Member since Nov 2004
39307 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
I'm a believer in Notre Dame.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
SabiDojo
South Alabama Fan
Open to any suggestions.
Member since Nov 2010
79200 posts
 Online 

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
I think Notre Dame stomps them.


TheOcean
Florida State Fan
#honeyfriedchicken
Member since Aug 2004
39118 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
The Notre Dame hype in this thread gets me hard. Hopefully the public drives the -3 up


BayouBengals03
Michigan State Fan
lsu14always
Member since Nov 2007
99049 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
if Auburn gets above 3 points I love them. Probably the under too.

If State moves a little higher, I probably like them too.
This post was edited on 11/6 at 11:32 am


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
GoldenBoy
Georgia Fan
Winning!
Member since Nov 2004
39307 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
Hype? They've won every game by double digits except Georgia.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
TomRollTideRitter
Alabama Fan
Member since Aug 2016
7381 posts

re: •Week XI CFB TD Bet Thread® - Three Top 10 Games This Saturday•
ND -3
Kentucky +3
South Carolina -7
This post was edited on 11/8 at 6:50 am


first pageprev pagePage 1 of 7next pagelast page

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram