Posted by
Message
Rtowntiger
LSU Fan
Ruston
Member since Dec 2012
1348 posts

What is the buzz on Waldrep?

I know he entered the portal and that UF and LSU seem to be front runners. Does anybody know the latest or when he will make a decision? I would love to get him on campus. The starting rotation would be silly with Hurd, Tebrake, Waldrep, and Little.

If you can somehow pull Snelling too who seems to be falling on MLB boards out of 1st, the pitching rotation is set.


Conman23
Colorado State Fan
Erzberg Rodeo
Member since Mar 2021
1972 posts

According to everything I have read on the recruiting page, he is pretty much UF bound.
This post was edited on 7/1 at 9:35 am


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
150
Sampson
USA Fan
The Box
Member since Mar 2012
23887 posts

80% chance it’s UF according to Kendall Rogers and others. We would be the other 20%. Should be announced soon.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
00
geauxtigers33
LSU Fan
Baton Rouge
Member since Jan 2014
10611 posts

Follow the girlfriend. She is at UF. It’s undefeated fellas.


DhanTigers212
LSU Fan
Member since Dec 2014
4078 posts

How could someone want to play for this douche bag?



LesnarF5
LSU Fan
Member since Apr 2015
7538 posts

An idiot who would follow his GF to a school for a reason instead of deciding what's best for him and his career.
This post was edited on 7/1 at 10:28 am


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
390
BayTiger13
LSU Fan
Louisiana
Member since Feb 2022
958 posts

You should probably keep hope for Kennedy more than Snelling. Snelling is as good as gone. He will be 1st-early 2nd round and get 2 mil.

Kennedy has a much better chance coming to campus and can be a really good pitcher immediately for this team.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
31
stang14
Member since Nov 2019
299 posts

Problem with college sports today. USM only major college program to give Waldrep a chance. He only has one more year then he will get major league money. Why not stay with the one who pulled you up.


TD SponsorTD Fan
USA
Member since 2001
Thank you for supporting our sponsors
Advertisement
minvielle
LSU Fan
Youngsville, LA
Member since Nov 2014
3730 posts

I mean the recruiting board told me tommy tanks was like 95% Florida state bound. Just sayin


BayTiger13
LSU Fan
Louisiana
Member since Feb 2022
958 posts

Right when he entered the portal he probably was. Then FSU canned Martin Jr and had to wait for ND to finish in Omaha to hire Link Jarrett. Gave Jay just enough time to work some magic.
This post was edited on 7/1 at 10:55 am


minvielle
LSU Fan
Youngsville, LA
Member since Nov 2014
3730 posts

quote:

Right when he entered the portal he probably was. Then FSU canned Martin Jr and had to wait for ND to finish in Omaha to hire Link Jarrett. Gave Jay just enough time to work some magic.





Replies (0)
Replies (0)
30
RussellSheppardsPie
LSU Fan
Louisiana
Member since Jul 2018
1361 posts

quote:

Does anybody know the latest or when he will make a decision?


Didn’t ya hear? Baws vet said LSU’s pockets were deeper, he’s a Tiger.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
140
weadjust
Member since Aug 2012
13199 posts
 Online 

quote:

He only has one more year then he will get major league money. Why not stay with the one who pulled you up.


The major league money will increase if his pitching stats in the SEC are equal or better than his CUSA numbers. The reverse is also true. He's betting on himself. He also gets more exposure to MLB scouts in the SEC.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
60
ChineseBandit58
LSU Fan
Over55 community in Pearland, TX
Member since Aug 2005
36950 posts
 Online 

quote:

It’s undefeated




Replies (0)
Replies (0)
20
Tigerpride18
LSU Fan
Bossier City/Benton louisiana
Member since Sep 2017
21507 posts

I hope we get tebrake bad. It’s just really looking like he’s gonna take anything close to his number


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
10
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 1next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram