- My Forums
- Tiger Rant
- LSU Recruiting
- SEC Rant
- Saints Talk
- Pelicans Talk
- More Sports Board
- Coaching Changes
- Fantasy Sports
- Golf Board
- Soccer Board
- O-T Lounge
- Tech Board
- Home/Garden Board
- Outdoor Board
- Health/Fitness Board
- Movie/TV Board
- Book Board
- Music Board
- Political Talk
- Money Talk
- Fark Board
- Gaming Board
- Travel Board
- Food/Drink Board
- Ticket Exchange
- TD Help Board
Customize My Forums
- View All Forums
by TD Staff ReporterJanuary 7, 2020
Jason Getz-USA TODAY Sports
KALB News in Alexandria, Louisiana recently interviewed Andrew Gretchko with Vivid Seats to get his take on the high ticket prices for the National Championship and what he expects from the LSU-Clemson crowd at the Superdome.
quote:Kickoff between LSU and Clemson on Monday night is set for 7 p.m. CT on ESPN.
"LSU's first shot at the CFP championship, combined with the continuation of Clemson's historic run, has led to high demand for next Monday's matchup,” said Andrew Gretchko with Vivid Seats.
“With the game taking place right in LSU's backyard, we're expecting a home atmosphere for the Tigers,” Gretchko said. “Our Fan Forecast currently points to 62% of the Superdome cheering for LSU, leaving just 38% for the defending champs."
Filed Under: LSU Football
Howard was being recruited by Notre Dame too.
The search is over PAWL!
Update: LSU has hired Notre Dame coach Brian Kelly.
Davis is in his first year as LSU's OL coach.
What does it mean???
Pictures & Videos: New LSU Coach Brian Kelly Has Officially Arrived In Baton Rouge
Welcome home, Coach.
Photos: The LSU Brass Has Arrived In South Bend To Pick Up Coach Brian Kelly
Next stop: Baton Rouge.
Brady Quinn Reacts To Brian Kelly Leaving Notre Dame
"Why? What would entice you to go to LSU?"
Will Wade Comments On The Brian Kelly Hiring At LSU
His brother was not happy.
Report: Notre Dame OC Tommy Rees Has Been Offered The OC Job At LSU
Rees was named OC at Notre Dame in 2020.
Brian Kelly Is Receiving A Ten-Year, $95 Million Contract
Report: Brian Kelly Is Trying To Bring DC Marcus Freeman To LSU
Ed Orgeron tried to hire Freeman last offseason.
Notre Dame AD Jack Swarbrick Comments On Brian Kelly Leaving For LSU
Here's what he said.
Marcus Spears Talks About Brian Kelly Leaving Notre Dame For LSU
Jumping into the SEC.