Back to top
Copyright @2016 TigerDroppings.com. All rights reserved.
LSU Football Schedule
LSU Football History
More Team Links (Schedules, News, Rosters, Standings, Stats, Rankings)
LSU Recruiting Tracker
LSU Recruiting Board
Food and Drink
LSU Football Schedule
Discuss LSU Sports with fellow Tiger fans
Discuss the future of LSU Football
Mingle with SEC fans from all schools
Discuss the Saints with fellow Who Dats
Get the latest info on the Pelicans
More Sports Board
Discuss NFL, NBA, MLB, NCAA and more
Read this board, dominate your league
Discuss the world's most popular sport
Abandon all hope, ye who enter here
Discuss the latest in technology
All things Hollywood are discussed here
Discuss hunting, fishing and more
Discuss your favorite artists, songs, etc
Debate local, state, and federal issues
Discuss a wide range of financial issues
Break down the latest video game releases
Travel experiences, tips and recommendations
Food and Drink
Recipes, reviews, cooking tips and more
Buy, sell and trade your way to any event
Need help with the site?
Tree poisoner Harvey Updyke Goes On FB Rant
November 29, 2013
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Convicted Toomer’s Corner
tree poisoner Harvey Updyke
isn’t legally allowed to attend Saturday’s Iron Bowl between No. 1 Alabama and No. 4 Auburn. But that didn't stop him from speaking his brilliant mind on Facebook...
There Has To Be A Better Nick Saban Tattoo Than This One, Right?
These Nick Saban & A.J. McCarron Tattoos Could Be Better
Colin Cowherd Compares Notre Dame To Alabama After Player Suspensions
Preseason Coaches All-SEC Teams Announced
Originally published on
You must be logged in to comment.
one Alabama Fan killed another Alabama fan at a IRON BOWL party...... Now that is psycho. But there are many fans just like
these few. They are really upset that Auburn Fans are happy and posting the replay and just saying how happy they are. I do not understand people like this. It's like they don't appreciate a win, because they expect it. And many are blaming the loss on coaching, so they are turning on SABAN.
Looks like Harvey is an albino pimp
This man is one of the dumbest pieces of shite on Earth. It makes me so happy that he's an Alabama fan...and an albino pimp - apparently.
wonder how he feels now. LOL
Good grief! Typical Gump who has no life! I am glad I live far from that moron state.
Harvey watched a little too much Mid South Wrestling growing up. Head butt, jap slap and a sledgehammer?
I find it odd that the state of Alabama does not have an equal and offsetting psycho fan on the Auburn side of things. This would make for a profitable PPV boxing match.
Dude seems to have some serious mental health issues.
99% of the Bama fans give the other 1% a bad name. The fact that he is treated like a hero to most Bama fans tells you all you need to know.
They should have just locked him up for good. Or take away his internet access too.
He's definitely got some personality disorder. There's one thing to be a supporter of a team, another to be psychotic about it.
You cannot question his passion. Psycho? Maybe... But he sure does love his team.
That dude needs therapy.
This guy, regardless of what team he roots for, legit needs to DIAF.
This guy and Brian Downing . . . the faces of Alabama.
Typical Alabama fan....all class
Former LSU OL George Brown Jr. Has Picked His Transfer School
Brown is from Cincinnati, Ohio.
Les Miles Comments On The Recent Transfers
11 players have transfered out of the program this offseason.
Will LSU Players Be Doing The "Lambeau Leap" Next Saturday?
One of the best celebrations in Football.
Poll Question: What Will Be LSU's Record For The Regular Season?
Former LSU DE Barkevious Mingo Traded To The New England Patriots
Mingo played at LSU from 2009 to 2012.
Would You Let This Long Snapper Shoot An Apple Off Of Your Head?
Well, I'm impressed.
Canadian Dude Robs Store For Beer In Full Goalie Gear & Stick
Duh, it's Canada.
Girl Pukes During Charleston RiverDogs Mid-Inning Ribbon Dancing Contest
That escalated fast.
Marshawn Lynch Crosses Out Pats Logo On Shirt, Signs 'Beast Mode U B-tch'
You be you Marshawn.
Andrew Luck's New Cell Phone Is Still A Flip Phone
Dude, it's 2016.
Watch Broncos WRs Prank Peyton Manning With Shirtless Photoshoot Bit
He wasn't having it.
Texas Tech Coaches Monitor Players' Twitter With Fake Female Accounts
Players can be dumb.
Today In Johnny Manziel News: Dwight Gooden Gives Him Advice
He would know.
Raiders File Trademark For 'Las Vegas Raiders' & New Stadium Pics Leaked
Rolin' the dice.
Steve Spurrier Makes Video Inviting Gators Fans To Join Him In Florida
Look away Gamecocks fans.
Follow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.
Where to Watch LSU
© 2016 TigerDroppings.com. All Rights Reserved