Search | TigerDroppings.com



Posts By sassyLSU
ForumMessage
O-T Lounge
re: Any good personal stalker stories? - sassyLSU
ask your phone provider how to block her texts. You could go a step further and block her completely. Dont tell us you are scared but not take action, else you seem like a girl in a horror movie. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
O-T Lounge
re: Has the super blizzard been given a name? - sassyLSU
[quote]NYC has a population that is more than the entire state of Louisiana, and that it is also the media capital of the country, so they get butthurt when there is news of bad weather events up here. [/quote] NYC metro has a bigger population than La, Miss, Bama, Ark together, and they are ge...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (3)
O-T Lounge
re: Anyone have a clever response to "How are you?" - sassyLSU
my personal favorites answer in Russian with the same question "medium" I vary the address using forms of address from various cultures, but consistently, so I call the same person "sahib", or speak French. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
Political Talk
re: European Socialists, Radical Muslims United by ‘Mutual Hatred for Judeo-Christia - sassyLSU
[quote]“In Britain, what you have now is a parallel system of more than 80 sharia courts that adjudicate all sorts of family law for Muslims I thought these no go zones where a myth concocted by Fox News? [/quote] "no go zone" concept is not a court for family law among Muslims. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
Political Talk
re: Who does our government consider to be our most important allies? - sassyLSU
The British commonwealth is the only group the US intelligence community trusts. England, Canada, Aussies, NZ Notice they were the main allies in Bush 2's version of the Iraq war. Saudis are important as a counter balance to the Iranian crazies as well as our traditional oil teat. Now that we ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
More Sports Board
re: Underrated Storyline: Will Earl Thomas be Effective in the SB? - sassyLSU
Thomas and Sherman will both be tested in run support by Legarette Blount. The New England haters are going to be very disappointed in this outcome. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
More Sports Board
re: Tom Brady: Does he go after Richard Sherman? - sassyLSU
run support for Sherman will be a test. Legarrette Blount. Gronk will also be a test. I take New England. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
More Sports Board
re: Warriors(36-6) or Hawks(37-8) - sassyLSU
accidental double post...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
More Sports Board
re: Warriors(36-6) or Hawks(37-8) - sassyLSU
[quote]Denver had a lot more talent and an infinitely better home court advantage[/quote] their star forward Kenneth Faried, from Morehead State by way of Neward NJ high school, was injured before the first round. if he was healthy like he was in the world championships, Denver could have won i...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
More Sports Board
re: Warriors(36-6) or Hawks(37-8) - sassyLSU
Bogut cannot shoot free throws. He is a liability, like Shaq, like Wilt. Why can't 7 footers take lessons and learn free throw shooting? Do they have such low concern for their team that they will not learn a basic element of the game? I will pick the Hawks because Bogut can't make free thro...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (5)
O-T Lounge
re: Have we ascribed an OT rating to the new Miss Universe Paulina Vega NSFW - sassyLSU
She will make big money as a model. for some reason models are supposed to look like that. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
Tiger Rant
re: This team will make the elite 8 - sassyLSU
[quote]this team has a better chance of not making the tourney than making the elite 8.[/quote] has about a 60% chance of making the tourney. so 40% not making. As for making the elite 8, there is a non-zero chance LSU is in the 11-11 play in game. If that happens, LSU plays an extra game ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
Political Talk
re: Christopher Hitchens - sassyLSU
[quote] I read The Screwtape Letters when I was 12. I had no idea who C.S. Lewis was but loved the book. 'My Dear Wormwood' [/quote] I love the bit about the woman who had have the edges off her toast. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
More Sports Board
re: Josh Gordon failed another drug test - ALCOHOL this time - sassyLSU
[quote]I can guarantee I wouldn't even be [b]near a beer basted chicken[/b] if I was in Josh Gordon's shoes. [/quote] Pendulum has the ONLY correct answer. I know a guy who was going to be tested for pot for a job he wanted who would not go to a friend's where it was going to be smoked, les...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
O-T Lounge
re: If you could live anywhere at any time? - sassyLSU
[quote]How is San Diego not the answer here?[/quote] in his opening post he changes it from ANY TIME to pre 1800. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
O-T Lounge
re: Baton Rouge Question - sassyLSU
[quote]Wood pellets that will be shipped overseas. Europe has a mandate that calls for a certain percentage of biomass for utility usage. These pellets are sold at above US market prices because of EU subsides. Essentially, European tax payers funding European companies to buy our forestry stock and...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (1)
O-T Lounge
re: Famous historical figures who studied other historical figures - sassyLSU
I nominate Bush the 2nd. His former press secretary claims in his tell-all, that Bush took us to war vs Iraq so he could be looked upon as a war-time president. press secretary said, Bush had the impression from his readings in US history that the presidents regarded as best all had been president...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
Political Talk
re: Christopher Hitchens - sassyLSU
pretty good. B+ in his area of expertise, tearing into childish ideas about "God as parental diety". Pompous douchebag keeps him from A grade. Joseph Campbell was head and shoulders above him, and was humble too. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
Movie/TV Board
re: Who is the best character in any tv show or movie you've seen? - sassyLSU
[quote]I always tell people that in my opinion that Alan Rickman as Snape must be one of the greatest casting jobs I've ever seen. The "is Snape good or evil?" was a great subplot in both the book and the movies and the ultimate reveal was also great. [/quote] Perfect example....


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)
Music Board
re: Music ain't what it used to be, it in fact sucks. - sassyLSU
[quote]I'll get off your lawn. [/quote] I was going to say, "you are old now". subscribe to Sirius XM radio. You can pick any decade you liked. ...


Jump to Post in Topic - View Entire Topic - Replies (0)

Posts By sassyLSU