8. No citizen shall be without a home and out on the streets. All citizens are guaranteed the right to a quality, safe, and spacious home to dwell in.
9. No citizen shall be without clothing. All citizens are guaranteed the right to quality and durable clothing to wear.
10. Because internet and cell phones are extremely important technologies in the modern era, all citizens are guaranteed a cellular phone, cellular phone service and internet access at no cost
Do I need to reiterate again? These services can't come at "no cost". It had to come from somewhere.
11. All citizens shall be able to work if they choose. Therefore, all citizens are guaranteed the right to a decent, well paying job with reasonable hours and duties. Also, all workers are allowed to unionize without any hassle. Businesses that do not comply will be shut down.
Lets dissect this one, as it has multiple parts. The words "if they chose" struck me first. What if no one works, what happens to the system? You've already provided free healthcare, food, shelter, and clothing. There is nothing else a person needs anyway, so they now have no incentive, to work, and free to do what they please. I wonder what this says for crime rates and order? Next, we will look at "decent, and well paying". What if one job pays more than another, for less hours? What if a job is easier and someone gets paid more than a counter-part? I'll continue this one at the end.
12. For a happy society, the people must be happy. Therefore all citizens are guaranteed the right to 5 weeks government-paid vacation.
...cost...cost...cost. Do you know anything about the economy? It has just been destroyed because everyone just took a month and a half vacation from work, which they don't need anyway since they are already supplied everything and only have to work if they want to. Hmm, a 5 week vacation vs. a 52 week vacation. I wonder which one ill chose...
13. All women are guaranteed access to pregnancy termination and birth control at no cost. Also, women are allowed to terminate their pregnancy up to the time of birth without any hassle.
2. You've already provided free healthcare. This is an unnecessary addition, and just adds to the cost. Then again, you have no regard for the way this world actually works.
14. Any citizen shall be allowed to marry whomever they want, regardless of sexual orientation.
I've never had a problem with gay marriage, as long as it didn't impose on my lifestyle. And since you have a taken away freedom of religion and freedom of speech, as long as they aren't fricking in my government supplied kitchen, I'm fine with this.
15. Getting around is important in today's sprawling geographic grid. Therefore all citizens are guaranteed the right to safe, fast, and reliable transportation at no cost.
That's a lot of cars on the road, considering everyone, including the entire world that has traveled here because of free, well, everything. Traffic out the ass, not considering the fricking COST of it all.
16. All citizens are guaranteed the right to a safe and stable planet and clean air. Therefore businesses are not allowed to pollute and every vehicle, business, and other things that may pollute are air are subject to strict emission standards to keep us safe from climate change.
Haha. Cost again. I'm not going to elaborate on this considering your fantasy world was destroyed around #6. Oh, and by the way. Climate change is cyclical. Global warming has happened since the beginning of this planet, and will continue to do so until the end of it.
Well that took longer than I would have liked. How old are you? I think a 13 year old would have enough fricking common sense to realize that your living with rainbows and unicorns. Are you completely obtuse to the structure of life? How things function? What you have just described is a liberals wet-dream, a socialist Utopia. But even Marx would call you a fricking asinine, ignorant child. If you are what I have to compete with in life, I now have 0 worries. Congratulations, you have thought of the impossible. Now go play with your toys in the corner and let those who can actually add, subtract, theorize, and effectively argue take over and come up with feasible solutions.
Jesus, are you for real? Seriously, I hope this was one big troll. For being against trashing the Constitution, you effectively went against everything it is about. Not to mention your entire idea is one big fricking CONTRADICTION.
This post was edited on 1/12 at 11:46 am