There is a rogue planet that comes through the solar system every few thousand years. though it does not collide with Earth, it comes extremely close, and it's ultra strong magnetic pull forces the Earth to violently shift it's poles. It's not a mankind killer, but will make life extremely difficult in the weeks and years after the event.
there is no timeframe for this to happen, but it does detail the last 2 weeks, in which the earth is completly blacked out as Nibiru completely blots out the sun for three days: Image: http://zetatalk.com/index/zeta582.gif
We are currently in phase 7 of 10. in which the following scenarios are currently playing out:
(1) a tipping Indo-Australia Plate with (2) Indonesia sinking,
(3) a folding Pacific allowing (4) S America to roll,
(5) a tearing of the south Atlantic Rift allowing (6) Africa to roll and (7) the floor of the Mediterranean to drop,
(8) great quakes in Japan followed by (9) the New Madrid adjustment,
(10) which is followed almost instantly by the tearing of the north Atlantic Rift with consequent European tsunami.