And Jesse Ventura is hardly the only person that has brought this information to attention, so don't break it down the way you have saying you don't want to believe a washed up actor/politician.
But Jessie Venture IS
a washed up actor/politician who liked to wear pink boas over spandex and play wrestle. He is a complete idiot. Yet he is who you chose to cite.
Here's part of the problem:
You've made observations that have various potential explanations. However, believing yours would require:
(1) That Bin Laden and his al-Qaeda subhominoids were/are in full cooperation with the "shadow government" . . . at the expense of their lives and life-styles.
(2) That the "shadow government" would concoct the best way to take down WTC7, and it would be to put a group of Arabs, mostly radical muslim Saudis, through flight school in order to be passenger jet kamikazes.
(3) That the "shadow government" would then get 19 of those 20 muslim terrorists on planes. Have them murder select crew members with razorblades once airborne, then sacrifice all passengers as collateral damage.
(4) That the "shadow government" would decide not to crash those planes into the real target, but rather into adjacent buildings, and then actually have to dynamite WTC7 hours afterwards to get it to collapse, albeit with preset charges placed in locations within the WTC7 that no one happened to notice before hand.
(5) That the shadow government would target a Pennsylvania farmfield with its 4th plane. Perhaps that field was the site of a Nicholas Cage style national treasure?
(6) That the "shadow government" would choose these things over the simple alternative of a fertilizer truck bomb in the basement of WTC7 al la the 1993WTC attack? Then simply have another rouge kamikaze truck/single engine pipercub, or a gasleak, or a suicide bomber takeout appropriate areas of the Pentagon.
(7) That the "shadow government's" $2.3Trillion would leave no audit trail outside of computers/records maintained totally isolated in 2 buildings.
Frankly, as implausible as 1-6 are, for anyone familiar with banking and with the size footprint $2.3Trillion would leave, #7 comes across as possibly least plausible of the bunch.
Those are just some starters. OTOH if you're theory is correct, Ockham as a concept should be skinned then drawn-and-quartered, with parts spread to all corners of the kingdom for public display
This post was edited on 11/22 at 5:37 am