The liberals, like Obama, have fricked over the black population for 40 years...but they hold the purse strings so that the blacks are afraid to " lose their entitlements." Look at the inner city failures, in areas controlled by the libs for 40 Yrs...how has that worked out? I have seen reputable analysis that 20% of black voters have a clue and their vote is split between dems and reps, but the other 80% vote dems, because the dems scare them into buying in that they can't better themselves and that they should be afraid.
There is nothing resembling tolerance on the left...they want to shut down talk radio and focus on promoting govt funded NPR and they are cruel to those with differing opinions...end free speech on religion, except Islam, abuse those with differing opinions and color opponents with hate speech.
It is a fricking joke!
This post was edited on 10/13 at 3:17 pm