Started By

Thread about my Seal son on OT

Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:20 am
Posted by TideHater
Orange Beach AL
Member since May 2007
19706 posts
Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:20 am
why the whackage? I was not offended. I dont care what people say about me...blee dat. I got thicker skin than most posters. I am proud of my son and know what he does. I have all my proof of my pee wee victories. I posted links to the league website on here before. Dont know why that Rock guy had to run his mouth but I enjoyed it.
Posted by tduecen
Member since Nov 2006
161244 posts
Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:26 am to
We should get a picture of you and your sons surrounded by all your peewee coaching trophies
Posted by TideHater
Orange Beach AL
Member since May 2007
19706 posts
Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:28 am to
Nortizzle has some pics of them. I am not going to post any pics of my son that have not been already posted. It could get him in trouble. Google Daphne City league football and look up the Foley records in all the age groups. dont care if anyone believes it. If it is that important then he or she needs to meet up with me when they vacation here.
Posted by TideHater
Orange Beach AL
Member since May 2007
19706 posts
Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:33 am to
and Jeezus...i dont post in a few months so I can concentrate on work and finish school and I get threads attacking me.....I couldnt get this much attention when I was thread jacking.

that said. Love all the posters and some admins. I got to get back to work. will post more during football season so the stock of TD.com will go back up.
Posted by tduecen
Member since Nov 2006
161244 posts
Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:33 am to
Of I meant like a family glamour shots type picture, maybe laid out on a fur rug surrounded by trophies and sons kneeling while you stand flexing in the middle
Posted by TideHater
Orange Beach AL
Member since May 2007
19706 posts
Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:36 am to
I got some polaroids of Festus and I swordfighting nude with the lights on...I think some of my trophies are in the background.
Posted by tduecen
Member since Nov 2006
161244 posts
Posted on 8/20/13 at 5:38 am to
That may work if we can get dark board to put a fluffy rug in it
first pageprev pagePage 1 of 1Next pagelast page
refresh

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram