Powered by the new EA SPORTS IGNITE engine, games will be alive with Human Intelligence. True Player Motion. Living Worlds.
Bump the video up to HD and see how ridiculous this looks.
- Venues and crowds look really detailed, something EA hasn't done on current gen at all (while 2K and The Show have to an extent).
- Everyone on NBA Live looks incredibly skinny. I know it's Kyrie Irving and Ricky Rubio for most of the cut, but the other guys look tiny as well.
- Movement looks less robotic, more fluid. Can't wait to see the glitches that's going to cause.
- However, this can't possibly be actual gameplay footage, so I should be looking at more of the visuals.
- HOLY CRAP HE JUMPED OFF THE CAGE AND KICKED THAT DUDE
- The way Iniesta back cut his man and ran off the ball was great. Maybe that's the Human Intelligence they're talking about.
So...will EA pull another Madden Next Gen
ETA: Apparently this was shown at the Xbox One reveal earlier today. I didn't watch.
This post was edited on 5/21 at 4:33 pm