Member since Sep 2011
re: Bass Fishing - Bait Specific Setups (Posted on 5/2/13 at 8:01 am to LSUwag)
I fish chronarch reels and Falcon rods prefer Cara but have an original and lowrider. I fish anything from 6'6 MH to 7'0 M on rods. I have around 25 rod and reel setups but only fish around 7 or 8 at a time for bass.
I. Frog fished on Braid
2. Spinner Bait fished on 17 pound Mono
3. Zara spook Jr. Fished on 17 pound mono/ will switch to buzzbait
4. Texas Rigged soft plastic fished on 15 or 17 pound Fluoro and a smaller bait like worm or baby brushhog
5. Bandit 200 series crank bait on 15 pound fluoro
6. Finesse setup fished on spinning reel shakey head or wacky worm fished on 8 pound fluoro
7. Some sort of deep diving crank bait or rattle trap fished on 15 pound fluoro.
8. Another Texas rigged setup with a hevier weight and bigger bait like sweet beaver or something.
|Back to top|
Back to top