I, I mean my buddy, went through this. He put a red dot on it because it was apparently the thing to do.
Then he realized he had a rifle with no magnification, kinda pointless unless you are doing urban assault inside a building, so he just put a leupold scope on it and is much happier with the accuracy it improved while target shooting. Which is what he uses it for 95% of the time. It's also deadlier the other 5% of the time it's shooting critters.
This post was edited on 3/7 at 12:42 pm