90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare | TigerDroppings.com

Posted byMessage
NC_Tigah
LSU Fan
Member since Sep 2003
53618 posts

90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare



• Almost unanimous that medicine is on the wrong track, and overwhelmingly blame the government;

• Government-imposed solutions (PPACA, electronic health information) destined to fail;

• Highest numbers ever opting out of Medicare or refuse Medicaid;

• Vacuum in leadership in medical profession, feel abandoned by AMA & organized medicine;

• Corporate medicine (including hospital and insurance companies) is intentionally trying to destroy private practice;

• Doctors are pessimistic–failing financially & assume things will worsen;

• See doctors and patients as the solution–not government;

• Believe direct payment by patients will restore accountability & patient control;

• Restored autonomy, elimination of government involvement, increased patient responsibility and free market reforms are solutions.

LINK







Back to top
Share:
Revelator
Member since Nov 2008
15221 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


Good times ahead. Yeah for national healthcare. Now everyone will be able to have access to crappy medical treatment. This particular issue illustrates very clearly the socialist objective. And that is not to raise the standards of everyone, but to sink the masses to the lowest possible common denominator, or shared misery.


This post was edited on 7/10 at 6:18 pm


Back to top
  Replies (0)
TX Tiger
LSU Fan
at home
Member since Jan 2004
17779 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare
10% of doctors must be fricking morons.






Back to top
CamdenTiger
Member since Aug 2009
28061 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


Gov't control = fail, when are people going to wise up.





Back to top
  Replies (0)
CamdenTiger
Member since Aug 2009
28061 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

10% of doctors must be fricking morons.


yep.






Back to top
  Replies (0)
NC_Tigah
LSU Fan
Member since Sep 2003
53618 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

10% of doctors must be fricking morons.






Back to top
  Replies (0)
ottothewise
LSU Fan
Member since Sep 2008
32094 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


what percentage were delighted with the previous mess?

2%?







Back to top
Tony Tiger89
LSU Fan
EVERYWHERE
Member since Feb 2008
925 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


Otto i'm 98% sure you are a Douche Bag!!!!





Back to top
  Replies (0)
GEAUXT
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Nov 2007
14416 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


i'm in my 3rd year and in clinic it's amazing how adamantly against this every single doctor i have come in contact is. doctors realize what this is going to do for the care of their patients

nb4 but 30 million are now insured!






Back to top
EthanL
LSU Fan
Auburn,AL
Member since Oct 2011
3313 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


A few things on this:

--After lawyers and politicians, doctors are quite easily the most obnoxious, arrogant, uncaring POS in the Medical field. And I guess they can/are allowed to be since they built it. Nurses know and do more than doctors do, and don't get 1/10 of the compensation.

So to the 10% of doctors who have GREAT bedside manners I bow. To the other 90% I say frick 'em.

For all the other babble I say this: This law is flawed. It has a few good things in it. But it's like changing all the tires on your car, when you should really be saving up for a new transmission. The healthcare system is broke bad and this does not begin to fix it, only keeps us rolling for a few months.

But all this crap you are going on about, it's been going on for YEARS. Doctors have gradually been declining Medicaid for YEARS. There has been shortages in these fields for YEARS.

I will never understand the audacity of some people to bemoan and cry and complain about a new policy or law, when they never made an attempt at fixing it. No Bush, no Bush Jr, No Reagan.

Just. Bitter.

Now the Dems, who were like kids given keys to the family Winnebago, went on a damn field trip on your arses






Back to top
GEAUXT
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Nov 2007
14416 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

Nurses know and do more than doctors do








Back to top
  Replies (0)
SmackoverHawg
Arkansas Fan
Member since Oct 2011
14194 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


The push for electronic medical records is ridiculous as well. It's expensive and slow. Most physicians have to reduce their volume by 30-50%. It's going to increase overhead and decrease patient access to care. Not to mention the mountains of errors caused by EMR's.





Back to top
DA
LSU Fan
Member since Sep 2007
16251 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

doctors realize what this is going to do for the care of their patients


What, allow them access? That's scary.






Back to top
GEAUXT
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Nov 2007
14416 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


yes, the cost of implementing EMR in a private practice is staggering





Back to top
  Replies (0)
GEAUXT
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Nov 2007
14416 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


let's break this down to children's terms...

30 million new people, no new doctors. hmm, yeah definitely can't see where that might throw a wrench into things. people think medicine is just an assembly line now? HA!






Back to top
DA
LSU Fan
Member since Sep 2007
16251 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


They aren't all going to get sick at once. Your business increase 15%?

What business would bitch about this?







Back to top
sloopy
LSU Fan
nola
Member since Aug 2009
4313 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

EthanL
You must be dealing with some shitty doctors. If you were to get seriously ill, I bet you would being crying for a doctor to save you.



This post was edited on 7/10 at 6:56 pm


Back to top
  Replies (0)
GEAUXT
New Orleans Saints Fan
Member since Nov 2007
14416 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


you realize there is a certain number of hours in day? similarly there is a certain number of patients that can be seen in a day. it's not rocket science







Back to top
DA
LSU Fan
Member since Sep 2007
16251 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

So to the 10% of doctors who have GREAT bedside manners I bow. To the other 90% I say frick 'em.



Great post, Ethan!






Back to top
CamdenTiger
Member since Aug 2009
28061 posts

re: 90% of Doctors dissatisfied with the path of the medical system under ObamaCare


quote:

let's break this down to children's terms... 30 million new people, no new doctors. hmm, yeah definitely can't see where that might throw a wrench into things. people think medicine is just an assembly line now? HA!


And like Smackover said, they have to reduce the # of patients they see, cause each pt is like typing a term paper. Most people don't realize this. Dr's just got shite on. More work/less pay/more patients wanting their services, and reduction of residencies, and no one wanting them. Good thing ahead.






Back to top


Back to top