Member since Aug 2003
1. The Ticket Exchange is a free listing service for our users.
2. The Ticket Exchange is not intended for use by ticket brokers. Ticket brokers should contact us to inquire about advertising options.
3. For those starting a thread, you should specify whether you are buying or selling in the subject of thread, in addition to the event and how many tickets are involved.
4. When making a post on the Ticket Exchange, we suggest including an email address in case someone without an account on this site is reading your post and can help you. For privacy reasons, you will probably want to use a secondary email account and not your work or personal email account.
5. Please be aware that scam artists troll forums like this. Sending a stranger money using Western Union or any wire service is not recommended. Meeting someone face to face or transacting via Pay Pal is probably a safer route.
6. TigerDroppings.com ("TD") does not control, is not responsible for and makes no representations or warranties with respect to any user content. You are solely responsible for your access to, use of and/or reliance on any user content. You must conduct any necessary, appropriate, prudent or judicious investigation, inquiry, research and due diligence with respect to any user content.
7. Users hold TD and its owners harmless of any liability involved with any posting on the Ticket Exchange.
This post was edited on 6/11 at 11:14 am
|Back to top|
|Red Stick Tigress |
NOLA or RedStick, take your pick!
Member since Nov 2005
8. should be: please mark subject line sold or delete when transaction is complete
|Back to top|
Back to top