Wednesday, April 10, 2013 at LSU John Parker Coliseum. Image: http://i216.photobucket.com/albums/cc283/lsumotorboat/2013BatonRougeCCAbanquetpostersLTR.jpg width=500
Live auction: LINK
1. Perfect Mangrove Combo Shimano Torium 14 is paired with a Shimano Voltaeus Rod with 80Ib Power Pro.
2. Coach Purse Surprise your lucky lady with this beautiful oversized Coach purse that every woman wants! Perfect size and color to go with any outfit.
3. Clay Shooting at Honey Brake Two shooters head to Central Louisiana to enjoy the wonderful facility of Honey Brake Lodge. Arrive the afternoon before and enjoy a booze cruise around Lake Larto, then enjoy a great meal and outstanding accomodations before waking up for a clay shoot.
4. Fishing with the Magician Capt. Johnny Nunez of Fishing Magician Guide Service takes two (2) people for a full day of fishing out of Shell Beach.
5. 30th Anniversary of CCA Louisiana This creation by local artist, Tony Bernard, captures the 30-year history of CCA Louisiana. This giclee is number 2 of 5 and signed by the artist.
6. Fishing In Fourchon Two (2) people enjoy a day on the water with Committeeman Trey Ourso. Fish for reds and specs out of Port Fourchon. Accommodations for one (1) night at Trey's camp are provided. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable weekday.
7. Walk-On's Tailgate Package This package is for 25 people on the gameday of your choice. Includes fried catfish, boneless wings, boudin balls, chicken fingers, spinach and artichoke dip with pita chips and two gallons of our signature gameday drink "Death Valley." All silverware and plates are included.
8. Kids Deer Hunt and Hogs Highest bidder gets to treat up to two kids to a great experience of deer hunting at Whispering Pines in Clinton, La. Kids do the shooting and your guide Andy Roberts does the cleaning. While you are there you will also clear the hog traps for added excitement. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date during the 2013-2014 deer season by calling
9. Dulac, You decide Capt. Howard Cuevas takes up to two (2) anglers for a day of fishing in Dulac. You decide whether you want a big bay boat to go target trout or a flats boat to fish the skinny water sight casting redfish. Two (2) night's accommodations are included.
10. Fourchon! Four (4) anglers will be treated to a day of trout fishing with Capt. Chris Moran of Moran's Marina aboard his 24' bay boat. One night's accommodations are included at Moran's Marina.
11. Gatlinburg Up to ten people can enjoy a week in Gatlinburg, TN at the private 3-bedroom cabin of Terry and Lisa Hester. The cabin comes complete with TV, WiFi, a huge back porch with a great view, 2 fireplaces, hot tub and a six-acre fishing pond.
12. Fourchon Tuna Capt. Ryan Dicharry of Reel Addiction Charters takes up to six (6) people for a day of tuna fishing on his 33' Freeman. Please schedule on a mutually agreeable date during the week only (Friday, Saturday and Sundays excluded). Bait, tackle and ice are included. Tips are not included.
13. Couchon De Lait for 50 people The Baton Rouge CCA Cooking Team will come to your location and cook while you entertain. We will provide the pig, the fixin's and one keg of beer. Please schedule on mutually agreeable date.
14. Kayak This kayak is perfect for everyone from beginner to the expert. Donated by The Backpacker.
15. Argentina! Three (3) people get ready for three (3) full days of the non-stop, shoulder thumpin' action of a Cordoba dove hunt. Millions of dove, sizzling steaks, fantastic malbec wine, and personal service without peer. Estancia del Pilar is nestled in the famous Hills of Cordoba, and we hunt our property - so forget the long drives. We hunt 10-15 minutes away, 365 days a year!! Hunters enjoy returning to the lodge for the famous 'asado' lunch, followed by an afternoon siesta until the start of another exciting hunt. Your 4 day/3 night package includes: deluxe lodging (double occupancy); all meals and bar; 6 professionally guided hunts; all field staff and transportation; roundtrip Cordoba airport transfers as a group. Not included: airfare, shells, hunting licenses, gun rental/gun permit; Argentina entry fee; voluntary gratuities.
16. Axis Deer with Record Buck Ranch This donation is for an Axis Buck up to 29" for 1 hunter/1 non hunter. The hunt consists of 3 days, 2 nights lodging on the beautiful RecordBuck Ranch, chef prepared meals, 1X1 guided hunt for Axis Buck, and field prep of trophy. It does not contain gratuities, taxidermy fees, meat processing or shipping of trophy. The ranch is 20,000 contiguous acres, located in the bottom of the hill country of Texas. Trip may be upgraded for other hunters/non-hunters as well as other trophy animals at current prices. Hunt may be taken May-August 2013. Call outfitter to check availability and book the dates.
17. Costa Rica Four (4) lucky anglers travel to Costa Rica to enjoy two (2) full days of all-inclusive sportfishing. Four (4) nights lodging with two separate rooms at the Coco Bay Hotel and Casino, transportation to and from the airport, breakfast, lunch, tackle and licenses. They will even cook your catch at a the local restaurant.
This post was edited on 4/9 at 9:22 am