Lindsay Louise Ellixson Age:
Blunt-Force trauma to Head, Neck, Chest Location Found:
8500 S Tiger Bend Rd, East Baton Rouge Parish Date Found:
Saturday, November 16th, 2013 Advocate News Article Her MeetMe Page Her Facebook Page (Must have account to view) Badoo Profile (Thanks RebelOP) Image: http://i.imgur.com/ESsBMFb.png width=400 Image: http://i.imgur.com/U14rlrq.png width=400
Last time she was heard from by family was Nov. 3rd,
last post on one social media site was 2 weeks ago, or roughly some time between the 30th and 5th
She was in the water (according to coroner) for a week or less from saturday, which would place that date at Nov 9th
Saturday November 16, 2013
Woman's body is pulled out of Clay Cut Bayou near Tiger Bend Road Tuesday, Nov 19, 2013
Woman is identified as Lindsay Louise Ellixson from Denham Springs, 21 years old, by fingerprinting
- An autopsy revealed she was killed by blunt-force injuries to the head, neck and chest.
- Police interviewed her acquaintances trying to piece together information
- According to her social media site, she was homeless and looking for a place to stay, seemed desperate and had a couple offers from local guys (link above)
- Her friend said she has a history of being beaten by ex-boyfriends, no names given Wednesday November 20, 2013
- It is revealed a man, Michael Mischler, was taken in for questioning.
He was taken in for questioning last night around 10. He has an arrest history of simple rape and was recently arrested for threatening a cashier at jack n the box. He lives in Gonzales.
Dunno I just know that 5 undercovers were at his place and a ebr sheriff were there searching the pond and dumpsters of his place and took him in for questioning about that girl. My neighbor was questioned about when the trash gets picked up.
According to Ascension Parish C.O.C. looks like this guy was charged with Sexual assault, attempted rape and battery in Ascension Parish on 8/31/2013 with..... a 21 year old.
was arrested on August 31 on charges of sexual battery/forcible fondling (bond of $10,000.00), simple rape (bond of $20,000.00), and simple battery (bond of $292.50). Bond posted and suspect released on September 1
was arrested on November 10 on a charge of improper telephone communications: harassment (bond of $287.50) and public intimidation/threats (bond of $1,000.00). Bonds posted and suspect released on November 12
DOB from victim in the rape case matches DOB of victim in this case
This post was edited on 11/20 at 9:32 pm