Zombie, I somewhat respect you as a poster. I respectfully disagree that we need to go OT in the first round. But I'm gonna need you to make a better post to continuing this discussion.
1) What range do you think we will be drafting? 15-20? Higher/lower?
2) What offensive lineman project as first rounders in that range?
3) Are they better than Strief, Bushrod & Brown?
4) What about tying up so much salary in 4 offensive lineman?
5) Is this an over reaction to one season of unfortunate injuries at one spot?
i) didn't we over reach at RB when PT and Ivory got hurt and now we have what some say is too many running backs?
6) Why not get a proven OT in FA? ie Jake Long
7) How do you justify taking an OT over a defensive player if you are looking at positions over BPA?
i) aren't Strief, Brown and Bushrod more adequate at OT than what we have at DT, OLB and DE?