He's having an off year not a bad one and it's under some pretty extraordinary circumstances.
- Worst QB Rating in 6 years
- Highest Int % in 10 years
- Lowest Comp % in 10 years
- Already tied for 2nd most INTs in a season in his entire career, with 3 games left.
- Last three games, 4 TDS 9 INTs; QB ratings of 86.1, 37.6, and 75.1.
- In the 8 losses, 16 TDs 15 INTs.
He's having a bad year. And, he single-handidly cost us the 49ers and Falcons games, which basically removed any doubt we'd make the playoffs. And, we've lost to a 2-11 team and a 4-9 team.
Drew Brees is having a bad year. It happens. Denying it doesn't change that.