Typed this up as I watched on tape:
1) There are thousands of sheriff bags out there. That's one.
2) I know the TV Governor is way different from the comic Governor, but so what. I haven't read the comics but I get the impression it is a story of absolute CHAOS. Main characters die right away, rape, ect. On TV that would only work as an HBO miniseries. For a long-running series you need a little more structure. And the TV Governor is plenty interesting as he is.
3) Walkers inside the wall, locked up but not guarded? :smh:
4) Daryl is showing actual character development. The first character of the series.
5) Holy Shit!!! A moat (of sorts)!
6) Please for the love of God let there be walker babies.
7) You can bet when the ZA hits, I want plenty of Skynerd in the soundtrack.
8) It was an odd transition to the Walker gladiator fight. The Governor works so hard to create an idyllic Woodbury and suddenly they go all Thunderdome.
9) I don't know any spoilers, and I'm in the camp that says the phone was ringing in Rick's imagination. Not the the production crew can't get it wrong, and I'm not basing my assertion on this, but dial phones literally don't work anymore. Gotta be digital.
This post was edited on 11/12 at 5:59 pm