Summary: The Hound is judged by the gods; Jaime is judged; Jon proves himself; Robb is betrayed; Tyrion learns the cost of weddings.
Is this the week that Jon gets knee deep in Ygritte? Does Jamie's new necklace finally start to smell? Is the Hound finished?
Is Dany even in this episode!?
ETA: Ground rules
1. This thread is for non book-readers only. We don't need any help from book readers in developing our theories.
2. If we ask a question in this thread, it is to generate discussion with other illiterates. If you are a lurking book reader, please do not use a question as an excuse to start posting in this thread.
3. There are two other threads related to this one episode. If you are a book reader, post in those. If you are a non book-reader and want to discuss the show with book readers, please go post in the middle ground thread started by PsychTiger.
4. Book readers: Even if our theories are so absurd and wrong, and you find yourself unable to breathe because you are laughing so hard, please go die in a fire before posting here. Also, even if someone stumbles upon the perfect theory of how shite goes down, please go die in a fire before posting here.
5. There are some book readers who, even after much pleading and calm requests, refuse to stay away and allow us to discuss this show amongst ourselves. Please just ignore them. They don't want your responses, they want your attention.
This post was edited on 4/28 at 9:58 am