What sequences in the books are the most key for rereading to pick up new things?
Neds dream sequence
House of the Undying
Any Bran dream sequence
- I would actually say all of Ned's chapters. On the reread he mentioned Lyanna and Rhaegar far more than I remembered the first time through.
- Aemon's "kill the boy". This one is tricky because I believe there are actually three related POVs around this between Jon and Sam
- High Heart
- Mel's POV chapters in ADWD
- All of Bran's chapters (which would also get you the story of KotLT)
- Arya's chapter in GoT when she overhears Ilyrio and Varys.
This post was edited on 8/30 at 10:45 am