...... a full buster and full Gob episode could be gold though
I'm really curious on how Buster has dealt with Lucille likely being in jail. I'd say out of all the members (maybe next to Lucille), he probably adapted the worst out of all the members of the family to a life without Michael and his mother. Anyone have any predictions for what the Bluths are up to now. I'll take a swing:
1) Michael: Successful in some new real estate company, who is still more or less ignoring his son, and is trying to ignore his father and the rest of his family.
2) George Michael: In a bitch internship with a psychopathic boss and has bent up sexual frustrations.
3) Gob: Currently a roadie doing his magic and a puppet show with Franklin. Also continues to use Frank to offer hookers protection on the side.
4) Buster: Continually fired from minimum wage jobs and often takes up work at the Banana Stand.
5) Lindsay: Coke whore on a downward spiral. She is currently mooching off her daughter Maeby for cash.
6) Tobias: Pretty much where we left off, except without Lindsay and has had a huge falling out with Maeby due to him now knowing what she does and refusing to hire him for acting roles that he has repeatably sabotaged.
7) Maeby: Maybe next to Michael, the most successful of the Bluths. On her way up the production latter, but like George Michael has sexual frustration.
8) Lucille: Wrapping up her stint in jail.
9) George Sr.: In numerous get rich quick schemes and has ties to Mexican drug cartels.
Give us your best guesses.
This post was edited on 1/9 at 1:36 pm