menu
Posted by
Message
Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
58961 posts
Online

re: LeBron is at a loss for words

quote:

bro, 98% of posters admit that they joxy, and the other 2% are liars
i have never joxied in my life you whore

eta: i just tried joxying and got a red stop sign
This post was edited on 6/24 at 8:51 pm


SabiDojo
South Alabama Fan
Open to any suggestions.
Member since Nov 2010
52440 posts
Online

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

Jordan has a NCAA championship, Lebron does not.



That was because of James Worthy. After Worthy left MJ couldn't win another NCAA Title.
This post was edited on 6/24 at 8:53 pm


Fearthehat0307
New Orleans Pelicans Fan
Baton Rouge, LA
Member since Dec 2007
58961 posts
Online

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

Jordan has a NCAA championship, Lebron does not.

That was because of James Worthy. After Worthy left MJ couldn't win another NCAA Title.
holy hell has this shite not run its course yet


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Carson123987
LSU Fan
Middle Court at the Rec
Member since Jul 2011
42807 posts
Online

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

just tried joxying and got a red stop sign


too much power


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
okietiger
Air Force Fan
Chelsea F.C. Fan
Member since Oct 2005
29415 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words


MrBlue105
Navy Fan
chillin with the BWC - anaconda
Member since Apr 2013
6602 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
Head looks like an owl


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
Michael J Cocks
LSU Fan
Right Here
Member since Jun 2007
46885 posts

re: LeBron is at a loss for words
quote:

wow you sound so educated lebum


Anyone that calls him Le-anything but Bron loses a shite ton of credibility as a human being. How fricking unoriginal.


Replies (0)
Replies (0)
first pageprev pagePage 5 of 5next pagelast page
refresh

Back to top

logoFollow TigerDroppings for LSU Football News
Follow us on Twitter, Facebook and Instagram to get the latest updates on LSU Football and Recruiting.

FacebookTwitterInstagram