Wilson has to go through a shitload of BETTER D's than Barkley.
You must take small shits if you think two or three teams are a load
You are still hung up on this..."in the SEC." Try to remember saying..."in the LSU/Bama or South Carolina games."
Wilson will face:
- the awesome D of Jacksonville St.
- the pride of Louisiana, Louisiana-Monroe
- Rutgers, the terror D from Jersey
- A&M, son of Big 12 wide open points D, where they need their 12th man to stay under 30.
- Kentucky, you serious Clark?
- Ole Piss (see Kentucky)
- Tulsa, the mighty-mighty little golden hurricanes
- Auburn, yeah...not buying it (picked to finish in the bottom on D)
- Miss. St. (believe it when I see it)
Hey, maybe 3! Now that's a shitload Peej!
Stop being lazy and relying on homer reputation...put down the bottle and investigate schedules and actual defensive rankings for the YEAR 2012. The SEC ain't what it used to be on D...see last year.