The interview went like this:
- Sounded like he was about to cry while apologizing. He wishes he could take it back
- He said he wishes he wouldn't have said the things he said and felt terrible for not stopping the guy who said people around Lafayette weren't humans. Also that it was a rant mostly because he was upset (that they lost 2 in a row).
- Jay didn't hold any punches either, he brought up pretty much everything he said and made him give an explanation most of which he had nothing for.
- He said he takes back the whole "couldn't find a place to live" statement and it was wrong. He made it up to go along with his rant. He said he drove from the north side to around Lafayette high that's it.
- Jay invited him to come back during the football season to tailgate and party at night. Jay would also show him around and show him house and neighborhoods "He will never be able to afford". He said he will come back as long as he won't be in danger