The point Guards are pretty much a toss up.
I'm sorry, but even after Harper tearing his ACL (and he was sorta average to begin with), I'd still take him over Chalmers.
Chalmers is one of the WORST pg's in the NBA. The only things hes good for are:
1) Hitting a wide open 3 off a pass from Lebron or Wade
2) Sprinting 100 MPH to the paint, throwing up a crazy shot, and drawing a foul (and that still leaves me confused)
3) Getting yelled at by the Big 3
4) On-ball pressure when hes playing Jeremy Lin
5) Him thinking hes a top 10 PG