only got one second interview. do that in 2 weeks.
if they offer, do i accept to secure a job? (90% i will)
or wait until i graduate and then apply to other positions... i've had several people say they'd hire me on the spot if i had degree in hand, so it's tempting, but it'll be nice to coast through that last semester. if i passed the FE last month then that'll also be a significant bargaining chip in waiting and applying elsewhere.
not sure what to do. gonna knock this interview out and go from there.
This post was edited on 11/13 at 4:59 pm